• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Let's do a thing: i'll introduce 4 prompts of your election in Midjourney. Let's see what happens

Things to keep in mind:
1) Midjourney runs on a Discord, So a prompt will be related to a user (I, with my discord account).
2) - Midjourney has its oun rules. The one that concern us (Literal copypasted statement ): "Don't use our tools to make images that could inflame, upset, or cause drama. That includes gore and adult content."
3) Because this 2 points, i will ignore NSFW and/or potentially conflictive or risky prompts. Don't wanna risk.
4) 1 prompt per user. Here in the thread, arrival order. Quoting me pls.

the life is a journey. The path:
Can say any?
Game planet, random map, game console, screen

Not know good not

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Let's do a thing: i'll introduce 4 prompts of your election in Midjourney. Let's see what happens

Things to keep in mind:
1) Midjourney runs on a Discord, So a prompt will be related to a user (I, with my discord account).
2) - Midjourney has its oun rules. The one that concern us (Literal copypasted statement ): "Don't use our tools to make images that could inflame, upset, or cause drama. That includes gore and adult content."
3) Because this 2 points, i will ignore NSFW and/or potentially conflictive or risky prompts. Don't wanna risk.
4) 1 prompt per user. Here in the thread, arrival order. Quoting me pls.

the life is a journey. The path:
prompt: a person with sad eyes looking at an almost empty hourglass. The person is behind the hourglass. The Hourglass fills most of the frame and is positioned creating an up/down symmetry. One of the person's eyes can be seen trough the hourglass, which distorts the image, making it look enormous The light in the ambient comes from below.

Am I forcing a too complicated prompt? If so, a more simple one:

prompt: a chocolate bar in an orange packing melting heavily.

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
prompt: a person with sad eyes looking at an almost empty hourglass. The person is behind the hourglass. The Hourglass fills most of the frame and is positioned creating an up/down symmetry. One of the person's eyes can be seen trough the hourglass, which distorts the image, making it look enormous The light in the ambient comes from below.

Am I forcing a too complicated prompt? If so, a more simple one:

prompt: a chocolate bar in an orange packing melting heavily.
Let's try the long prompt :)
In my way to doing it

Well. Maybe (and just maybe) i've spent more than i wanted. Things happen, i'm a noob with Midjourney. However, here it is my attemps, @chocolatebar
Midjourney works like this: you enters the prompt. Then you can reroll all the images or get variations of one. I did variations of 2.
Once you sees one you like, you can "upscale" the image.

A very Cool thing is that Midjourney corrected as a glasses the hourglass 's distortion around the eyes of this lady
Rorschach a person with sad eyes looking at an almost empty hou 0c3ce337 59c9 4662 a0b5 16386e
Rorschach a person with sad eyes looking at an almost empty hou a8543710 6954 497a 8ef8 64244b

Last edited:
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Let's try the long prompt :)
In my way to doing it

Well. Maybe (and just maybe) i've spent more than i wanted. Things happen, i'm a noob with Midjourney. However, here it is my attemps, @chocolatebar
Midjourney works like this: you enters the prompt. Then you can reroll all the images or get variations of one. I did variations of 2.
Once you sees one you like, you can "upscale" the image.

A very Cool thing is that Midjourney corrected as a glasses the hourglass 's distortion around the eyes of this lady
View attachment 106495
View attachment 106496

The results are actually very interesting. The first one gives an air of surrealism, like the person being imprisoned inside the hourglass. The second one as some interesting distortions.

It's evident that such technology is still immature, but I find it very interesting. Some claim that it can kill artists, but I see it more like taking out the skill requirements from art, allowing people t directly transcribe their mental conceptualizations into a medium, allowing everyone to be an artist.

For example, without that prompt, it would be nearly impossible to create the very same pictures, and each person will create their prompts in a very personal way. Besides, there's some mastering in creating good prompts.

Thank you for using your quota for my random idea.

Last edited:
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Yea say this
Game planet, random map, game console, screen
Okey okey. at first I wasn't sure time if that was what you want :)
let me a little and i'll do it

It's evident that such technology is still immature, but I find it very interesting. Some claim that it cam kill artists, but I see it more like taking out the skill requirements from art, allowing people t directly transcribe their mental conceptualizations into a medium, allowing everyone to be an artist.

For example, without that prompt, it would be nearly impossibleto create the very same pictures, and each person will create their prompts in a very personal way. Besides, there's some mastering in creating good prompts.
Much stuff here. I'll try to be short (Let's ignore copyright dramas, That's a legal issue, not of the AI itself)
-Maybe it will "kill" some artist... And also can help to create artists, as you said. Anyone who doesn't have the skill but with knowing photoshop (or simmilar) to clean images can, at least, ilustrate his ideas.
-Any traditional artist can use AI as a tool: Fasting their commissions by generating certain elements, getting sketches/ideas, showing to the customers various styles, etc
-Related to the previous point: any traditional artist can directly use a AI to create a brand new art. Some cleanups here, some corrwctions there, those part doesn't like me, i draw this other and done! I know an artist (@riabovitchev on Twitter) does that from to time and is awesome. I knew Midjourney 'cause he makes things with it.
-last: i know a video game in which his developer (he is a one-man army) used DALL-e to make the illustrations. It was like : i use AI or you don't have illustrations.

Still spending more tries than i wanted. Whatever.

Here it is :) @CTB Dream :

Last edited:
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
This shit is interesting as hell and I just got into it. Creating prompts is hard as hell. Midjourney is Fucking dope as shit...but Stable Diffusion is easier... it's crazy to see the stuff people are making or coming up with in Midjourney...I talked to ChatGPT about it and we discussed like...the element of being a programmer or "coding" via inserting the parameters etc... anyways... interesting shit nonetheless... it'll take me forever to get good at it/learn it...I have a reason to buy another Chromebook finally at least...

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Okey okey. at first I wasn't sure time if that was what you want :)
let me a little and i'll do it

Much stuff here. I'll try to be short (Let's ignore copyright dramas, That's a legal issue, not of the AI itself)
-Maybe it will "kill" some artist... And also can help to create artists, as you said. Anyone who doesn't have the skill but with knowing photoshop (or simmilar) to clean images can, at least, ilustrate his ideas.
-Any traditional artist can use AI as a tool: Fasting their commissions by generating certain elements, getting sketches/ideas, showing to the customers various styles, etc
-Related to the previous point: any traditional artist can directly use a AI to create a brand new art. Some cleanups here, some corrwctions there, those part doesn't like me, i draw this other and done! I know an artist (@riabovitchev on Twitter) does that from to time and is awesome. I knew Midjourney 'cause he makes things with it.
-last: i know a video game in which his developer (he is a one-man army) used DALL-e to make the illustrations. It was like : i use AI or you don't have illustrations.

Still spending more tries than i wanted. Whatever.

Here it is :) @CTB Dream :

V nice amaze,look v gamey. Top left look fun, bot left look similar brd game

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Could AI's make music? I only ask because some album art on Spotify resembles AI stuff...I heard that they could! In an interview with Keanu Reeves he was actually talking about it... Honestly all this unheard of music I'm listening to could all be produced and made by AI...I already exist in a matrix...it's not that far-fetched...

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Could AI's make music? I only ask because some album art on Spotify resembles AI stuff...I heard that they could! In an interview with Keanu Reeves he was actually talking about it... Honestly all this unheard of music I'm listening to could all be produced and made by AI...I already exist in a matrix...it's not that far-fetched...
ChatGPT can. Of course needs tweaks but can.

"ChatGpt composes better than many musicians and it's scary"

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Ai posbl music also story but not know place do

----
Nice view

Download 25

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
group of goblins ambushing travelers on a road, beautiful painting, masterpiece
I think that Midjourney didn't understood the idea XD I've a group of goblins loaded to the top with scrap and stuff... and they've just saw shiny things near.

Trying this prompt:
Group of adventurers and warriors being ambushed by goblins at the forest, the goblins are jumping from the trees, they also are many and strong but armed with rusted weapons. The travellers are good equiped but are few and they looks surprised.

i got this:

It seems that Midjourney has some troubles to interpret sentences and scenes.

Last edited:
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
It could also be that the album art is made by AI, even if the music itself is not.
The first one has some strong inspirobot vibes
That's what I thought, too.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Thank you so much, truth that prompt was from GPT so thought it would be okay. Yeah MJ is probably over trained so overloads it with detail and existing images. What's it has done is merge travellers with goblins.

This might not always be case though. Someone intelligent enough to create architecture can do it. I notice with craiyon there is some attempt at skirmish/movement Goblins even if you can't make any of it out. because it needs more parameters (money spending on it)