Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Kinda just, uh, read the title. I don't know if I'm the only one that age regresses on this site and I want to know if anyone else does, how do you handle it because I'm struggling to find ways to balance things.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, tryingtoescape, Immensevoid and 3 others
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
What do you mean by age regression? You mean mentally?

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
wow, I've never heard of such a concept! It sounds lovely to me, but that's probably because I revere my childhood so much~ It probably feels like torture to experience! >_< How God messed who gets what! :(
You might be the only one? As I said, I've never heard of it before except with like Alzheimer's and such~

Theforeverblind

Theforeverblind

(She/He/They) The void will claim us all
May 4, 2023
I was apart of the age regression community for a long time I'd love to chat about it if you want it's alot about trying to control your environment as much as possible to make it easier to feel safe allowing you to be able to enjoy regressing as much as possible so like if you live by your self it's alot easier but if you don't find time where either you know you won't be bother or no one else will be home having snacks and a favorite show are some other good ideas to think about

Reactions: LonelyKitten
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
That helps a ton, thank you. Also, wondering how to balance being in a space like this while sometimes unintentionally slipping into a younger space (in my case, both emotionally and mentally).

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
Omg i think i do this i did not know that was an actual thing.

• Love
Reactions: Seered Doom
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
It is, you can look it up on Google and it's a wholeass psychological thing. Mine comes from things like PTSD and dissociative identity disorder

• Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten and Maeve