• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
On the one hand, I want some kind of afterlife in which I can be really happy to exist.
On the other, eternal nothingness would be great because it'd be just like the time before I was born; I wouldn't exist anymore.

I don't think there's a hell. We're already in one.

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Some part of me thinks that if I could be brought into this world once, why couldn't it happen a second time, perhaps in a very long time ? Even if that were to happen, I believe I would have no knowledge of any previous life. I don't believe in a greater meaning to it all, I believe in randomness.
Anyway I believe eternal dreamless sleep is what is most likely going to happen, and as far as I'm concerned it's not a bad thing.

Starseedchip

Starseedchip

Born to Die
Oct 13, 2019
At times I like the idea of an afterlife. I would enjoy being able to spend time with my loved ones and pets who have passed. A chance to be happy unlike in life. I'd also like to know the answers for everything. How did this whole world start? I believe if their is anything after this life it's beyond our understanding and comprehension. However I'm inclined to believe that there is nothing after this life. Sometimes that disappointments me or gives me anxiety. Then I remember that death has already taken people I love. So technically I'll be in the same place as them even if that place is oblivion.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Check out the work of Robert Monroe, also worth reading Journey of Souls. You are in for a nasty surprise if you think there is nothing after. The real issue is how to exit the matrix and not be reincarnated, otherwise you will keep coming back and doing all this over and over and over. I've spent several years researching how not to come back.
do you believe in the existence of the afterlife? damage happened in my house yesterday and my mother dreamed my grandfather died and in the dream he was very angry. I would not like to exist even after m

tonygw

tonygw

Dec 12, 2020
When i was kid I had a really chronic appendicitis. Sanity in my country is not so good so i ended up in coma for i think a week before doctor manages to understand my issue. I know it is not the same but I keeped dreaming all good memories in my life and it was such a warm and familiar sensation. I would like death to be similar but probably I will just dissolve myself in an endless hollow sea

constant_grief

constant_grief

Nov 25, 2020
On the other, eternal nothingness would be great because it'd be just like the time before I was born; I wouldn't exist anymore.
This is one reason why I think life after death is real. Given that we gained life and conscious awareness from "nothing", I see no reason why it can't happen again after we die and go back to "nothing". As to what shape/form this new life takes is anyone's guess but I think this possibility is much more realistic than the arbitrary assumption of eternal nothingness after one life.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am 99.9% sure of it being true.

I would not be able to explain my reasoning though. It just can not be done and probably for good reasons.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
Check out the work of Robert Monroe, also worth reading Journey of Souls. You are in for a nasty surprise if you think there is nothing after. The real issue is how to exit the matrix and not be reincarnated, otherwise you will keep coming back and doing all this over and over and over. I've spent several years researching how not to come back.
I was reading your post and I thought it was one of my older posts.. haha.. exactly, this is the matrix and there's a ton of deception involved to reincarnate..

In my opinion, this is literally the last chance to get out or you'll never know the history of this country, what freedom really means etc.. they are creating an everlasting existence or middle layer of infinity right here on this shit rock..

Reactions: Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I was reading your post and I thought it was one of my older posts.. haha.. exactly, this is the matrix and there's a ton of deception involved to reincarnate..

In my opinion, this is literally the last chance to get out or you'll never know the history of this country, what freedom really means etc.. they are creating an everlasting existence or middle layer of infinity right here on this shit rock..
Agree 100%. It's a shame so few spend time on spiritual endeavours, but of course we are kept busy on a treadmill of distraction and slavery.

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Im not religious at all. My view is that not even the smartest people will ever understand what happens to consciousness after death and anyone who claims to doesn't know what they're talking about. It's a big mystery and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's less scary to me and more exciting, whatever it is I'm sure it'll be more interesting than my current existence. It could be paradise, nothingness, or something we can't even comprehend. We will all find out for ourselves someday.

Reactions: Spitfire
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I don't think there's a hell. We're already in one.
For you, yes, you feel like you're already in hell, but what about the billions of people who enjoy life and don't feel they are living in hell?
I suppose it's just an opinion anyway, nobody knows until we get there, but opinions will differ depending on what we/they view life as.
I'd like to think there is nothing after life, some believe in heaven, hell and purgatory... but is life actually purgatory?
Just a thought. :)