• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
I stumbled across this take. It's not my post but I wanted to share it. I think there could be some truth to it. Any thoughts?

"I wish I was never born" is a big cope, you weren't born because of your parents' choice, you were born from the whole universe, the chain of events that lead to our existence is unconscious, there was no choice made by anyone, there was not even any "events", everything before you is just one unified unconscious nothingness. Coping with anti-natalism stems from the belief that there's an objective universe with dynamics that aren't part of a conscious mind, you imagine a universe as a playground with characters where things happen and your birth was just a tiny event in some corner, but that's a false belief, the universe exists within YOU, reality is a subjective thought machine, no objects actually exist, there was no duality before your birth, no mom no dad, they only exist after you're already there. You exist when you already exist, if "your parents" aborted you you'd just be born in a reality where they didn't, the former reality doesn't even exist, not for you, existence is mandatory of itself, it can never turn into nonexistence. Reality (time & locality) is from within outwards not the other way around, there is no objective universe, therefore "self" is the only reality and will "forever" (attribute of time which only exists within mind) exist, your existence was never and will never be consensual, because existence already has "you" within it, "you" can't decide whether or not to exist, because existence = you and you = existence.

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I think the mental gymnastics to pretend our parents didn't choose to have us are beyond gigantic.

And, as I said many times, solipsism and related theories have zero physical and philosophical evidence in their favor.

no mom no dad, they only exist after you're already there
Wouldn't this causality loop destroy our universe? 🤔

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
The afterlife might be different realms and dimensions than the life we're experiencing on planet earth right now. Time might not even be a concept there.

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
T
The afterlife might be different realms and dimensions than the life we're experiencing on planet earth right now. Time might not even be a concept there.
This is what I believe to

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Wdym? What other dimensions? How could time not be a concept?

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
The whole point in saying "I didn't get to choose to be born" is usually followed up with "So now I will decide to choose when I die". That seems really simple. But to address that post, if you want to extend it that far then, it is not a choice to do anything else, either. It's not a choice for society to take care of people trying to CTB because the cosmic forces said so. Just as if any society collapses, no one really is at fault, because there isn't a choice. If people retaliate against a tyrant, they are really just removing their leader in power because the cosmic forces made it so. That's what the paragraph sounds like.