• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
After you pass away (no matter the cause of death) would you want people to know what you went through and how felt?

Would you rather die from accidental causes or ctb?

ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
Accidental is preferable... I'd rather just be forgotten to be honest. I don't want to cause others pain. I totally understand people's need for revenge or something similar, but I'm just not that kind of person. And I don't have anyone in my life that I hate that much, more over I just pity them I guess...

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyasumidanny, betternever2havbeen, bugs_for_brains and 1 other person
ninfanatic

ninfanatic

death is a beginning & not an end
Jul 3, 2024
Maybe. I definitely have before, and now I just need to get out of here.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
After you pass away (no matter the cause of death) would you want people to know what you went through and how felt?

No

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Hah, no point. Just ctb is says it all

Reactions: ToMoveOn
misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
ctb and i'd leave a note explaining it all. I deeply long for this feeling of freedom and I feel like I can only obtain that if I finally come clean with all of the shit Ive done and others have done to me. I would put a reminder to my mum though that it isnt her fault. I have written many suicide notrs in the past, sometimes I would describe what caused my pain other times Id just elaborate my thought at that moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Accidental is best. I think when you're no longer here, you really don't care what people think.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024

Yes, maybe in some small way it will help someone else. Bottom line is if you have suffered for so.long, the. yes I think it's fair to let others know.

D

DeathPaloma

Opening quote of "Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas"
Sep 30, 2023

I for some reason would prefer to cbt, for me it would mean that I at least had the courage to do something in life.

As to people knowing I think I am indifferent, as a teen I definitly wanted to and I even wanted people to feel guilty... now I just think it won't matter cause I will be dead and I don't belive in the afterlife.

I also feel like most people would never really undertand anyway... maybe that is jsut denial idk

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
item

item

Jun 30, 2024
no, except for my mother and 2-3 friends. Many people in my life got me to this point, they're absolute scum

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If it's suicide then, yes. Really- when it's suicide, it should be obvious a person was suffering a lot. But- yes, because it would hopefully make people more empathetic and forgiving. Suicide causes other people grief. We know it will when we do it. I'd want people to understand it wasn't a flippant decision I made lightly. I wish more people would accept that a person goes ahead with it because their own pain had become greater than everything else.

Really, if it's natural death, I'd probably want the truth known too. I don't think it does any of us any favours to just pretend we're ok and everyone else is ok all the time. If people were more able to be honest, maybe more could be helped before things got so bad that they wanted to suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: escape_from_hell, abchia and AdamOndiAhman
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd honestly just rather be forgotten. Most human beings have a desire to be remembered but I don't. Also, even if I did want my family to understand my pain, it's impossible explaining it to them as they are normies and therefore they have been indoctrinated to not blame society. They wouldn't understand my pain as my pain is caused by me being a human and therefore having to do lots of effort... this is something that society has indoctrinated people into thinking that it's okay.

Also, I'd rather have an accidental death than killing myself as the latter has more chances of me failing to achieve due to survival instinct. My sister died via a heart attack recently and I honestly wish that it was me who died instead. Dying by a heart attack sounds less painful than dying by drowning

Reactions: thebelljarrr, bugs_for_brains, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
No, they'll never be able to understand my pain on a personal level anyway so all it would do is upset them, it wouldn't make them change the way they treat people like me in the future or anything. It might make some of them feel a little guilty but the guilt would be pointless bc they will still never understand and therfore it wouldn't benefit anyone

N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
Accidental, whenever I'm on a plane I wonder if I'd panic if the thing was crashing or feel peace.

I'd just want everyone to know that I love them and appreciate all their efforts. I'm just too broken and won't have a happy, meaningful life.

L

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
Is there anyway to pass SN as accidental death? Like I'm gonna leave it in my suicide note asking them to tell them it was because of a health issue. Because I don't want parents to get the heat from my relatives who already judge them so much for giving me everything. So they would be waiting to blame them for my death if I ctb. I have already caused them a lot of pain. Don't wanna make them go through more because I ctb.Will the police investigate my death because it's poisoning even if I mention everything in my suicide note letting my relatives and neighbours know?Will my parents be able to pass my death as accidental(rare health shit) if they choose to respect my wishes?

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Really, if it's natural death, I'd probably want the truth known too. I don't think it does any of us any favours to just pretend we're ok and everyone else is ok all the time.
I feel the same way. If I died from natural causes it would be a shame to for everyone to say 'this is so sad, they were having such a great life' or something else like that ignorant of how the person was hurting.

• Love
Reactions: Joarga and Forever Sleep
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Yes I want people to know and I think I will leave a note. I actually worked on one before but it was a few pages long and some of it was a bit cringe so I deleted it all. I think I will explain things to my mother (just to make sure she knows I couldn't do life any longer and all the reasons why) she already knows how I feel but a note absolving her of any blame or responsibility knowing she couldn't ever have changed my mind is important to me.

I also definitely want to leave a note explaining my feelings about certain services in the UK. It's a long story there but the NHS for their lack of support whilst some of my family were ill, my dad's oncologist, the police (that's a very long story) I feel they need to know what a detrimental effect they've had on me. And probably a note for my brother who has brought so much trouble over the years through his criminal behaviour that I've never really had out with him (I just keep the peace for my mothers sake right now) yeah it'll be 100% closure for me I guess. All the stuff no one gives a crap about you going through when you're alive but that eats away at you for years.

I think I would like control over when I go, although I certainly wouldn't be averse to it happening accidentally and very suddenly without me even really knowing anything about it. Though there is a lot to be said for getting all your affairs in order which I've not 100% done yet so overall I think I'd prefer to go on my own terms with everything explained and well thought out.

Oyasumidanny

Oyasumidanny

living corpse
Jun 25, 2024
ctb and leaving a note, but only if my grandma is not here anymore (i cant die if shes still alive)

iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

May 20, 2024
accidental causes would get rid of the work but a selfish part of me just wants everyone to know how i suffered. even though i would be dead, i feel like i'd like to die knowing that people will at least pretend to care more knowing i killed myself if that makes sense

Reactions: Edpal247 and abchia