• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I did a little more reading on it this morning, and instead of CO or hanging, I will be going by VSED. In the USA, unlike the use of guns, rope, charcoal, or other methods, VSED is a constitutional protected right. It does not say that it must be administered by a licensed physician.

It seems the level of pain or being uncomfortable varies from person to person. In some cases, it can be painful, while others will experience a peaceful passing.

Yes, it can take anywhere from several days, up to a month to happen. But after thinking of a few things, (this is guessing, not from an expert) I think if needed, the process can be sped up(to a point).

From everything I've read on the subject, it mostly mentions about just laying around and doing nothing, and let it run it's course. IMO, that probably slows the process down.

Now, my only main question is, what if you're constantly on the move, doing strenuous types of activities, wouldn't that help drain your body of fluids a little quicker?

I plan to go hiking deep into the woods, which will have a lot of uphills and downhills. I would think that would cause dehydration to come quickly if you aren't drinking anything when you get thirsty, especially on those warmer days.

I don't know... These are just the thoughts I've had this morning.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I did a little more reading on it this morning, and instead of CO or hanging, I will be going by VSED. In the USA, unlike the use of guns, rope, charcoal, or other methods, VSED is a constitutional protected right. It does not say that it must be administered by a licensed physician.

It seems the level of pain or being uncomfortable varies from person to person. In some cases, it can be painful, while others will experience a peaceful passing.

Yes, it can take anywhere from several days, up to a month to happen. But after thinking of a few things, (this is guessing, not from an expert) I think if needed, the process can be sped up(to a point).

From everything I've read on the subject, it mostly mentions about just laying around and doing nothing, and let it run it's course. IMO, that probably slows the process down.

Now, my only main question is, what if you're constantly on the move, doing strenuous types of activities, wouldn't that help drain your body of fluids a little quicker?

I plan to go hiking deep into the woods, which will have a lot of uphills and downhills. I would think that would cause dehydration to come quickly if you aren't drinking anything when you get thirsty, especially on those warmer days.

I don't know... These are just the thoughts I've had this morning.
Many members have tried and failed with this method. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck. A few do succeed (read about then case of Noa Pothoven).

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Many members have tried and failed with this method. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck. A few do succeed (read about then case of Noa Pothoven).
Yea, I know the risks as I considered this long ago, but never fully read up on it.

There was a time I didn't eat for over two weeks and drank very little, but I was around people and threatened me with a visit to the hospital, so unfortunately, I started eating.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yea, I know the risks as I considered this long ago, but never fully read up on it.

There was a time I didn't eat for over two weeks and drank very little, but I was around people and threatened me with a visit to the hospital, so unfortunately, I started eating.
One recently on here but SI kicked in. I only last 5 days.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Slow dehydration is probably unpleasant. Slow starvation may be less so, but it will take much longer to die that way in normal curcumstances. But you could try not eating for a couple of weeks and then go hiking far into the wilderness. You might not have the strength to return. It's probably hard to make this method work, so I suggest you think it through carefully before attempting anything.