J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I've been thinking about the same thing!! I was thinking of maybe finding someone who will want to voicechat me while I die or something? It's gonna be hard as fuck but I rather not die completely alone. Would be nice to have somebody talk me into it, too and ease my nerves.

You can call me. I'm not easily traumatized, not in the US so i can't get arrested for not calling 911 on you, and i'm on prepaid so no one's attaching that call to my name. I know that the way out you chose is gruesome but it's making me curious how the human brain can even do that. Maybe I could get mine to stop feeling the pain in my head.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
I have a large teddy bear that I plan on hugging for this reason.
I know it's not the same but it feels better than nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: lululoo, done_so_done, Soul and 3 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I have a large teddy bear that I plan on hugging for this reason.
I know it's not the same but it feels better than nothing.
Lol. I have felt the same lately, it's so pathetic, just sneaky SI. I have spent my whole life craving isolation, and now that I feel close to the end, I'm having this urge to find a partner who is as scared as I am (or even better, not scared at all), that I can clutch like a horny terrified bonobo while we die.
It would just be like every other time I tried to be close to someone, pointless and aggravating.
...probably. :aw:
Like people screwing during disasters because the threat of imminent death activates SI and all the hormones/neurochemicals that accompany it. Scared animals.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, ZixivaldYrxes, done_so_done and 3 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
someone alone in the world is a terrible terrible thing. scariest thing to me idk, especially not being able to love someone or have someone reciprocate that love towards you.

we come in this world alone, we leave this world alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: done_so_done, RM5998 and not_a_robot
M

mplslonely

Mar 14, 2019
I plan to throw phone into fire on my final day. Everyone and everything on my phone will be turned to ash. All evidence of this site, and anyone I've spoken to will be gone.
Step 1 is really delete your Google/Apple account. From what I read they really won't undo it. If you don't delete the account someone could hypothecal gain access to that and then see all your browsing history and any saved passwords. The device is an empty shell.

Reactions: done_so_done, jake3d and not_a_robot
Invisible 73

Invisible 73

Jun 22, 2019
Even if u only visit using incognito tab?
Yes, I guess that's one of the downsides of suicide. More than likely you will die alone and with no one knowing.

But who is to say that when life kills you that you won't be alone anyways
I already feel completely alone anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I always imagined maybe I'd be able to at least talk for a while with someone on video or something before I do anything. Just to say goodbye to the world and feel like I was a part of it at least a little bit. But I probably won't even be able to have that.
Omg I will goodbye-Skype with you if you think it will help but I am probably the worst for someone who wants to be connected to others. Idk, I would probably say something awful and ruin your death though... so maybe not.