• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I remember when I was at home, I saw some body sprays I had that said "Solvent abuse can kill instantly". So could I ctb this way and how could I ctb this way?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
From Reddit:

It depends. You can die in multiple ways from solvent abuse.

There's lack of oxygen, frostbite, and cardiac arrest or failure. Most commonly is aspiration of vomit while they are unconscious and lack of oxygen.

It really depends on what one is inhaling, what methods they are using (using a bag is much more dangerous than just sniffing because you are limiting the flow of oxygen) and the condition they are in.

There are safer ways to get high than sniffing gasoline.

Shitty way to go I think. I get nauseous whenever some douche that drowned himself in Axe body spray walks by me.

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
What are the changes of dying and how much do you need?

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I remember when I was at home, I saw some body sprays I had that said "Solvent abuse can kill instantly". So could I ctb this way and how could I ctb this way?
When I was a rebelious teen, I'd sometimes get high on butane/propane (lighter gas fluid). I could inhale the contents of one spray tank and I never even fainted. Not a reliable method.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
When I was a rebelious teen, I'd sometimes get high on butane/propane (lighter gas fluid). I could inhale the contents of one spray tank and I never even fainted. Not a reliable method.

I love the smell of gasoline, lighter gas fluid, and burning rubber too!. I think I was meant to be at the race track or something.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I love the smell of gasoline, lighter gas fluid, and burning rubber too!. I think I was meant to be at the race track or something.
Yeah, I really enjoyed inhaling it. Probably gave myself some irreversible brain damage by doing it, but you are only young once.

Reactions: Disappointered