• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
Hi,I'm new on this forum. Sorry for my bad English, I'm French. I'm 25 years old and I've never loved life. I made my first attempt at 10 years old and since then many have followed. I was in a coma twice. My next ctb will be with SN. I don't know when yet because my plan isn't completely established. Since my last attempt I have returned to live with my parents and so I am never alone for long. I was thinking one day instead of going to college, I would go to my apartment and hang out there. The school does not count my attendance, and my parents will only worry in the evening about not seeing me return. Is it risky to do it in the middle of the day? Would I have enough time?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It depends on how long you will be alone.

Death is probably between 40 minutes and 4 hours.

It is best to prepare yourself at least 4 hours of solitude.
I don't know if it took anyone over 4 hours to die.
This is very difficult to check.

If you want to be successful, it is very important that no one finds you before you die.
The later you are rescued, the greater the risk of permanent damage to your body.

Upvote 0
plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
I'll be there for 9 a.m., I finish school at 6 p.m., my parents should worry at 8 p.m. I think. that should do it!

Upvote 0