SEPULTURE

SEPULTURE

dead as i'll ever be
Feb 24, 2023
i can't keep acting all happy any longer. nothing has been going as planned, my life is currently a disgusting, filthy, repulsive mess, and i just want to die. i feel so useless and i want to hide my hideous self from the rest of the world. no one seems to get the idea that im super duper stressed since forever and they expect me to be the happiest person in the world. according to everyone i know, im supposed to be content and grateful with everything i have. but at this point i just want to disappear without anyone noticing. it hurts so much that i don't want to live anymore. i feel like death would make up for my worthless and thankless self. what should i do?

• Hugs
Reactions: MrSpaghetti, pole, Sannti and 4 others
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
i can't keep acting all happy any longer. nothing has been going as planned, my life is currently a disgusting, filthy, repulsive mess, and i just want to die. i feel so useless and i want to hide my hideous self from the rest of the world. no one seems to get the idea that im super duper stressed since forever and they expect me to be the happiest person in the world. according to everyone i know, im supposed to be content and grateful with everything i have. but at this point i just want to disappear without anyone noticing. it hurts so much that i don't want to live anymore. i feel like death would make up for my worthless and thankless self. what should i do?
I completely understand. I'm homeless and had everything stolen from me. I could be naked in the street about to freeze and die of exposure and people in my "family" would still be telling me I should be content, grateful, and to humble myself more. To be honest people just universally consider me inferior and a piece of shit. Someone expendable and not worthy of the oxygen I breathe. I understand.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SEPULTURE, Marine and Forever Sleep
F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
You don't owe no one anything not even your life. I am tired of people talking about being thankful as if we are not thankful for anything. I hope you find some healing in your life. The Sanctioned Suicide community is here for you and we support whatever decision you choose.

Reactions: SEPULTURE, MrSpaghetti and brokeandbroken
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
what should i do?
"advice? or encouragement?"

Advice is possible in this forum, enouragement not.

What you should do is, inform yourself about common methods. Also use the search function.

inert gas methods: SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, Rebreather

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: SEPULTURE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's understandable just wishing to disappear, existing here certainly can be so dreadful and it must be tiring being trapped in that situation. But anyway I wish you the best.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
We can understand and sympathize with your situation but we should not tell to live or die. Only you can make that choice.