• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
cynolovesyou

cynolovesyou

Apr 26, 2023
I don't WANT to die from anything, mostly my life's gotten to the point where if I don't attempt I'm probably not gonna get mental help at all due to my arrogant ass family, I just call the cops on myself or try and turn myself in they'll think I'm being dramatic so I was thinking of showing them how serious I actually am, I was gonna attempt to overdose on some type of pill but I don't wanna take the amount where I actually die or some shit my parents just need a bigger push to take me seriously

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
If you don't want to risk dying, long term health consequences or doing whatever you're thinking and still not getting your needs met, the only advice I can give is to find a different way to communicate with your family or to get out of there as soon as you can and make your own life so you can get the support you need and clearly want. Seriously, all drugs come with side effects and you don't know what will happen in your body either right away or weeks, months or years down the line.

TL;DR - If you don't want to die, don't take the risk.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this and you seek help but your shitty parents give a fuck about it. How old r u? You can just go to a doc/psychiatrist for consultation. I wouldn't recommend trying to OD on sth bc that can harm your health even more and you don't get the results you hope for.

cynolovesyou

cynolovesyou

Apr 26, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this and you seek help but your shitty parents give a fuck about it. How old r u? You can just go to a doc/psychiatrist for consultation. I wouldn't recommend trying to OD on sth bc that can harm your health even more and you don't get the results you hope for.
I'm like 80% sure I can't say my age on this website, but my mom rarely takes me to the hospital and she 100% won't unless I'm bleeding out my head
If you don't want to risk dying, long term health consequences or doing whatever you're thinking and still not getting your needs met, the only advice I can give is to find a different way to communicate with your family or to get out of there as soon as you can and make your own life so you can get the support you need and clearly want. Seriously, all drugs come with side effects and you don't know what will happen in your body either right away or weeks, months or years down the line.

TL;DR - If you don't want to die, don't take the risk.
I don't know what else to do, I'm not able to move out for a few more years so I'm practically screwed , I've had counselors tell my mom to take me to a therapist but she refused to sign the form and threw it at me when I gave it to her. She's seen what I do to myself etc and she says I'm being dramatic

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
You can walk into A&E (ER) in a hospital and tell them that youvhave this urge to end your life - you will probably be seen and helped by the psychiatric team.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I'm like 80% sure I can't say my age on this website, but my mom rarely takes me to the hospital and she 100% won't unless I'm bleeding out my head
I'm so sorry, you deserve support especially when your family is like the way it is but minors aren't allowed on this site. That's a strict rule.

I've encountered a lot of young people whose parents don't take their mental health seriously. It's very frustrating not to have little control but it doesn't have to be that way forever. Still what your life could be like years down the road doesn't help you much now.

You don't deserve to try to harm yourself to get people to take you seriously. If you want it is enough to just go to the emergency room and say you are at the brink of suicide or to call emergency services to say the same thing. You don't need your parents' permission to be admitted. Whether that gets through to your mother is hard to say but you can bring what you're going through up for general discussion in that setting.

cynolovesyou

cynolovesyou

Apr 26, 2023
You can walk into A&E (ER) in a hospital and tell them that youvhave this urge to end your life - you will probably be seen and helped by the psychiatric team.
I hate to seem like everything won't work, however 1. I live 40 mins away from the closest ER (walking distance) I don't have my license nor know how to drive not to mention it's obviously gonna be a bit hard just admitting that I want to end my life, if anything and I don't get help my parents r just gonna make my life worse
I'm so sorry, you deserve support especially when your family is like the way it is but minors aren't allowed on this site. That's a strict rule.

I've encountered a lot of young people whose parents don't take their mental health seriously. It's very frustrating not to have little control but it doesn't have to be that way forever. Still what your life could be like years down the road doesn't help you much now.

You don't deserve to try to harm yourself to get people to take you seriously. If you want it is enough to just go to the emergency room and say you are at the brink of suicide or to call emergency services to say the same thing. You don't need your parents' permission to be admitted. Whether that gets through to your mother is hard to say but you can bring what you're going through up for general discussion in that setting.
I replied to kits comment they said something similar, I think you should read that😅

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I hate to seem like everything won't work, however 1. I live 40 mins away from the closest ER (walking distance) I don't have my license nor know how to drive not to mention it's obviously gonna be a bit hard just admitting that I want to end my life, if anything and I don't get help my parents r just gonna make my life worse

I replied to kits comment they said something similar, I think you should read that😅
To be honest, if you can get yourself there or even call an ambulance, it is highly unlikely they would not take you seriously at the hospital - as they will be in trouble if they didn't take you seriously and something happens to you.

Also are you able to reach out to your school counsellors, family doctors, or children's/your people's services, social services etc?

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I don't mean to assume anything, but are you a minor? If so, then you absolutely can NOT be on this forum.

@Kit1 is right. Call the emergency department and tell them that you are suicidal and planning to attempt. They will come and take you to the hospital. DO NOT try to overdose on pills. I made that mistake as a teenager and made myself very sick.

I'm sorry your family is so unsupportive, and I hope you can find the help you need. Recovery is possible <3

cynolovesyou

cynolovesyou

Apr 26, 2023
No, I've just recently turned 18, however I created my account on this forum when I was 17, I wasn't sure if my join date was visible and if it would still be a problem considering the fact that I was 17 when signing up.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Mostly came here to say what everyone else has already said.

I'm sorry your parents are unsupportive and not getting you the help you need/want. Definitely try reaching out to someone trusted - a school counsellor might have some ideas in how to get a referral not dependent on your parents but if you tell a school counsellor you have intention and a plan to harm yourself they are duty bound to contact mental health services (id assume the same in the states if that's where you are as in the U.K.). Possibly similar situation with calling crisis lines or emergency services.

You may be admitted to a psyche ward for evaluation though, but if you overdosed they'd likely do this too. The admission would however get you in the system without your parents needing to refer you.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
No, I've just recently turned 18, however I created my account on this forum when I was 17, I wasn't sure if my join date was visible and if it would still be a problem considering the fact that I was 17 when signing up.
You shouldn't have signed up when you were 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.