• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bumblebae

Aug 29, 2023
Hi all.
I know I'm new here, been lurking for a while and finally joined.
I'll give a short introduction. I've been suicidal since I was a child, and remember telling my kindergarten friends I wanted to die. I suffer from chronic pain that has no cure and has made my life a living hell.

Now, at the age of 22 I am ready to leave this sorry excuse of a life that I have.

I feel like I have a high chance of succeeding. I live alone, have no friends, my parents call me once a day and live pretty far.

I think I should mention that I have quite a lot of money that could go towards ctb. Some from work and some from my fat disability leave. The rest of my assets are already settled and I know where to donate them when I go.

So I wanted to ask, what methods will be of high probability to succeed? I thought of a few, and a fentanyl/ heroin od sounds peaceful, I just don't know how to get drugs. Street vendors are quite fishy and dark web sounds risky if I get caught.

SN seems ok, but I have no idea where to get it. In my country I only found 0.6% sn which I assume won't be enough.

I even thought about turning to dignitas, as I've heard they euthanized a person that had my condition, but it seems unlikely they'll accept me because of my poor mental health status.

Do you have any advice for me? On where to get SN, fent, heroin or any other methods I haven't discussed?

Thank you in advance. I wish you all to feel better soon, however you decide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You could try one of the IG methods, since you live alone, preparation will be easy to carry out without your supplies being spotted.

D

DaysOfTomorrow

Aug 16, 2023
Research, research, research, there is no 'good method'.
It all depends.

finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
Can't send you a private message as you're new member. Where are you located?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! You can read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.