• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
So…this ex friend of mine is now claiming that I sent him a suicide note. If you want to know EXACTLY what I sent, DM and I'll share it w you lol. No where did I allude to killing myself, in fact in the end I said "if you ever miss me, just know that ill welcome you back into my life with open arms and that we can always play roblox or something together". I emailed it to him after he blocked me DAYS ago, and now a week later they're on twitter saying I sent a suicide note.

After this emailed apology (it was a Google Doc) I deleted it because I didn't think it was very good, and I made another one. I didn't email this last apology, instead I pinned it to my twitter (changed my @ and removed my followers) so that the harm I did wouldn't be forgotten by myself or others. I read on reddit that "apologies are for yourself, not others" so I thought posting and pinning it would give me some release.

That apology was also posted here, and has no mention of SI/Suicidal intent because, again, it was meant as an apology and not a note.

That apology is entirely separate from what I sent him. I also changed my @ and started tweeting my SI on twitter because I had removed all of my followers and tweeting my SI when I had no one to talk to had helped me through it before. Yes my account was public but I assumed it didn't matter since people wouldn't see it (0 followers). Yes I tweeted my SI and plans. But me posting that apology wasn't meant as a suicide note. At all.
Also im very willing to post my twitter here i dont care really.

Attachments

• IMG_5904.jpeg
    IMG_5904.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: vak and soulkitty
FinalDawn

FinalDawn

Inherently Inferior
May 5, 2024
I don't want to be condescending, but I think posting anything about SI on social media is probably not a good idea. Gives spiteful people ample opportunity to hurt you. (If you must, post on this site)

Firstly, I would just advise getting off twitter, it's a dumpster fire anyhow. Secondly, the best way to deal with any ex-friend is to cut all contact and forget they exist. You're much better off for it.

In other words, don't respond to them at all. Don't waste your energy thinking about it.

Reactions: carac
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
What are friends? Friends are people that you think are your friends but they're really your enemies with secret identities with disguises to hide they're true colors.

-eminem

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
Yeah you're right. Its what I did before so I thought itd be fine but now it is being used against me. Im gonna leave the account up but ppst any si on here.
I don't want to be condescending, but I think posting anything about SI on social media is probably not a good idea. Gives spiteful people ample opportunity to hurt you. (If you must, post on this site)

Firstly, I would just advise getting off twitter, it's a dumpster fire anyhow. Secondly, the best way to deal with any ex-friend is to cut all contact and forget they exist. You're much better off for it.

In other words, don't respond to them at all. Don't waste your energy thinking about it.