• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xxCuteSprinklesxx

xxCuteSprinklesxx

Hi! :>
May 3, 2024
Hi! I am from Singapore. There may not be many Singaporeans on this forum as I know that this website was recently banned by IMDA and you need VPN to access it. I'm feeling lonely and was hoping to find friends to chat with before I ctb next week (hopefully).

Singapore laws are very strict. I've heard that you will be spending time in jail if your ctb fails. It's unfortunate and stupid that ctb is considered a crime here. Anyway, my ctb plan is jumping from my room. The only problem is that my stupid parents installed window grilles and I do not know where they have put the keys. I also thought about jumping from the common corridor but I'm worried about the CCTV alerting someone. No offence but many ppl in this forum seem to use SN or guns to ctb (correct me if I am wrong) but these things are extremely hard to find in Singapore. Even rope also hard to find sia (Though, I saw one at Decathlon at Kallang but it's super thin; idk if it will work). Guess it's really hard to ctb in Singapore
>.<

So I'm just wondering if there are any Singaporeans here have a foolproof ctb plan that will work? Hope you don't mind sharing. I am also concerned that I might hesitate when I want to jump 😅. Kindly share your advice or opinions to overcome this.

Thanks and sorry for the long message and broken English! :>