• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge Nuggets. It seems he ate something awful. Tragically he couldn't throw up it looks like he died, which was very satisfying. Bubbles, Pop, Snap and Burn. He even floated on the ground, lost his left lung, both eyeballs, his violin and sister.
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire

Reactions: FreeMind
FreeMind

FreeMind

Experienced
Mar 2, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge Nuggets. It seems he ate something awful. Tragically he couldn't throw up it looks like he died, which was very satisfying. Bubbles, Pop, Snap and Burn. He even floated on the ground, lost his left lung, both eyeballs, his violin and sister.
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza,

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my

FreeMind

FreeMind

Experienced
Mar 2, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for

KILLING_POSSUM

KILLING_POSSUM

"I love you" Don't say anything you can't promise.
Jul 17, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and

A

alias1

Jul 28, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus

E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody

FreeMind

FreeMind

Experienced
Mar 2, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever

monday?

monday?

negative utilitarian, toxic nihilist, coomerpilled
Jul 28, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes

FreeMind

FreeMind

Experienced
Mar 2, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on

DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises.

Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate

N

nibbleone

Oct 14, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars,

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars, fake

DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars, fake money

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars, fake money and

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars, fake money and people.

Last edited:
Nyx𓂀

Nyx𓂀

Barely holding on
Jan 19, 2024
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars, fake money and people. My

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars, fake money and people. My cat

cali88

cali88

Nov 11, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars, fake money and people. My cat has

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars, fake money and people. My cat has decided

lani.<3

lani.<3

Sep 23, 2023
What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars, fake money and people. My cat has decided to

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023

What causes lead pencils to marry erasers? The man, in awe, decided that Roman betrayed his ancestors for windchimes. How dare they cook dinner for Queen GoobyWoobie whilst lamenting about their young and mighty son. This incredibly hard reality hitting too close to home does shlt. Mentally trying hard so to achieve my death. Besides my desire for pizza, my desire for hugs and my walrus , nobody ever makes good on their promises. I hate liars, fake money and people. My cat has decided to commit