• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks

Reactions: jodes2
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

đź‘»
Nov 5, 2020
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey

M

MoIcarus

Dec 10, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever.

T

Tired33

Dec 21, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't

M

MothyCuddler

Jan 12, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever

J

Jane Doe 13

Feb 22, 2021
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be

• Love
settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler

Reactions: Jane Doe 13
F

F7Y801

Feb 4, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu

Reactions: BrailleTogepi
BrailleTogepi

BrailleTogepi

They/Them
Feb 6, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells

BrailleTogepi

BrailleTogepi

They/Them
Feb 6, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate.

• Love
C

Cherry

Feb 8, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while

C

Cherry

Feb 8, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits

Fireprayer

Fireprayer

It's a warrior's world
Feb 24, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge nuggets.

FreeMind

FreeMind

Experienced
Mar 2, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge Nuggets. It

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge Nuggets. It seems

lucien_lee

lucien_lee

Mar 10, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge Nuggets. It seems he

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge Nuggets. It seems he ate

S

ScissorYoda

Mar 19, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge Nuggets. It seems he ate something

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge Nuggets. It seems he ate something awful

Hitakiri

Hitakiri

Melancholy
Mar 20, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge Nuggets. It seems he ate something awful. Tragically

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
This is the best cookie that I have burnt. My life is as good as this cookie Hitler laced with Paprika flavored poop. Unfortunately, Pikachu had decided to change the recipe. The Rock could take a dump faster than shit. There never was milk so boring. Pikachu Digivolve thought that there wasn't anything to say about it. Getting dunked sucks donkey sacks forever. There shouldn't ever be anything hitler caresses. Pikachu remembered smells he'd hate. Wait while Heisenberg shits huge Nuggets. It seems he ate something awful. Tragically he