• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sosotired

sosotired

Temporary being
Apr 9, 2023
I've read that apple cider vinegar lowers potassium levels and in two reported cases it led to hypokalemia (when your potassium level is too low) in individuals, which led to cardiac arrest. Is it possible to induce cardiac arrest by ingesting a large amount of acv? In order to ctb.

Reactions: terminalending
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
Would probably burn your throat in large quantities and would be too painful to manage.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, sosotired, thundersnail and 1 other person
sosotired

sosotired

Temporary being
Apr 9, 2023
Would probably burn your throat in large quantities and would be too painful to manage.
Thanks! I've never tasted it so I didn't realize to what point it was acidic. Do you think that even if a large quantity was mixed with water it would burn?

pawpatrol

pawpatrol

Apr 18, 2023
i feel like you would have to drink a large quantity maybe so much u wouldn't even be able to get all of it down? i cant say for sure but that seems very hard to achieve. and yes it is extremely acidic it smells and tastes awful

Reactions: sosotired
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
Being a frequent user of acv i don't think it'll do much,you might not be able to drink much from it's taste and smell and if you do,you might end up vomiting as a result of acidity in the stomach ,you know the human body is such a stubborn thing to kill,it'll definitely fight back anf might leave you with some health issues thereafter.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
No. I don't think so. I drink acv in large quantities. In fact every meal has vinegar but I drink the mother acv for my stomach. I cannot even imagine the quantity required and I think you would do severe damage to your stomach lining.