• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I too am searching for a supplier.I know I am too new but hopefully in the near future that info. may become available.

Reactions: suffering_mo_7
S

saltimpress

Apr 11, 2024
I also am searching desperately can someone please help

U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
Me too, I am looking for a supplier as well. I am also thinking maybe I can just extract some from nitrate.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I don't think we have anything here in America! The resources I got were scammers..

U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
How did you know they were scammers? Did someone PM you the sources here?

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
By chance were they out of country? They just took your money? No cc theft?
No I didn't order but attempted. The stores don't provide any description on the product or warranty it's just a link to make payment. I can't order anything like that I need to see what I'm orderingā€¦

S

suffering_mo_7

May 8, 2024
I get it. It's risky. I don't want a stolen cc info. I also want shipping tracking information.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Its not anything official. I have just been observing folks here who have used it.

S

suffering_mo_7

May 8, 2024
Its not anything official. I have just been observing folks here who have used it.
Do you think that's because they are found or because they call for help?

I'm seeing some failures but most took less than they should have, were found or called for help. The ones that survive, I am seeing they are harmed. I'm still weighing my options, which feel so limited but I am in a desperate situation.