• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyNameIsRavi

MyNameIsRavi

ughweeeee
Apr 26, 2024
Hi, I'm trying to learn about ways to go. realistically it seems like SN is the best option where i live (NSW AU) but i can't acquire it from any legitimate places due to regulations here. what are the chances of me buying it from another country and getting it through customs?

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
I'm in another state of Aus & wondering the same thing. When I first heard of PPH, Sasu & SN, I thought I'd finally found a "quick" reliable solution. But for every new thing I learn, it feels like more steps backwards. I'd really love a hand leading me forward instead. My decision is long made but I definitely only want to do this once & succeed (& not go to jail either)
Did you have any luck with your research?

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
MyNameIsRavi

MyNameIsRavi

ughweeeee
Apr 26, 2024
I'm in another state of Aus & wondering the same thing. When I first heard of PPH, Sasu & SN, I thought I'd finally found a "quick" reliable solution. But for every new thing I learn, it feels like more steps backwards. I'd really love a hand leading me forward instead. My decision is long made but I definitely only want to do this once & succeed (& not go to jail either)
Did you have any luck with your research?
Literally just as I saw this i took a gamble on a seller in india. they're on a larger marketplace and they offer a wide variety of other industrial metals and chemicals so they seem like a legit business but despite that they offer SN in 500g bottles and immediately said they'd mislabel the package as potassium iodine when I mentioned customs and packaging. They sound awfully familiar with this process. I paid 110usd which hurts but it's the best lead I have. I'll have to post an update once it gets here.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Oh wow. It sounds somewhere between too good to be true & completely dodgy….
Do you have a testing kit?
Literally just learned that they existed….
If you have any details on how it goes down, even if it's just how long it takes to get from India to AU, I'd be interested to hear of your experience. After over 30 years of postponing CTB for various reasons, now that the decision is made & made for good, I'm finding myself looking at good dates coming up soon. Impatient even.
Even planning around busy times at work because I was raised a people pleaser!! But as someone who can suffer from SAD in our winter, I am really hoping to go before that kicks in - I don't want anyone to feel bad they didn't check on my winter blues & I don't want to wait until spring or summer. I'd like to CTB by June. My research is not going well. I wish it was the olden days with the old school sleepers so I could just crack on.
Good luck with your journey if that is what you need. I'm not here to encourage anyone but I'm also not here to therapise or save - I don't have the tools in the toolbox or the judgment. If you need the tools & the toolbox, please reach out to whoever you need or is available - help is always around, I'm told - I used to be the person with the open door policy, answering every 3am phone call, helping, helping, helping. But no more left in the tank - but please, if you need help get it. If you've made your mind up & can help a rational human with their experience, please lemme know. Either / either

• Hugs
Reactions: MyNameIsRavi
MyNameIsRavi

MyNameIsRavi

ughweeeee
Apr 26, 2024
Ultimately I just have to wait and find out. I've got a testing coming in the mail soon. I've paid the invoice and I'm told they'll ship the parcel on Monday and update me with tracking details (it's coming via DHL). I've heard of users successfully buying it from sources that operated just like that (Industry marketplace, offers to mislabel etc.) so fingers crossed it's legit. I did a quick background on the company and it seems like the guy who owns it also openly owns a pharmaceutical company and my purchase was actually invoiced to that company instead. It absolutely seems a bit sketchy but I'm also buying and importing an illegal substance from India so a degree of sketch is warranted i guess. The CEO has his face proudly included on the company's profile page so that makes me feel slightly better(?)

Ultimately I have no concrete plans to go just at the moment, I want to be prepared just in case things don't work out for me soon. I can't say I've really given traditional help a fair shot but no pill or way of thinking can change the real world circumstances I'm in. I don't know how I feel about helping someone else end their life but it sounds like you've already figured out where I'm buying from so the least I'll do is post an update if/when it arrives. You sound alot like my dad. Spent his life never switching off and when he finally retired he felt useless because he couldn't do much besides watch TV and sometimes drive. He never got the rest he deserved. I hope you manage to find some kind of peace. In death or otherwise.

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Hey
I cried when I read that I sounded like your dad - the similarities are most definitely there - never switching off, equating rest with laziness, the constant need to be useful - but I was also surprised by the perceptiveness of a stranger. So I guess thank you?! I dunno.
It is real world circumstances that have led to my decision too. The things that cannot be done or undone or fixed or changed. The bits where we have to live in the world as it is, not the way we want it to be. The powerless bits.
But I'm a newbie to this site & I really did think joining would expedite things & that I'd be done & dusted quite quickly, but in reality I've just spent 3 whole hours on this site & again, feel like I know less than before. Frustrating.
I'm so torn about how I've always sworn it would be one successful properly researched fail proof attempt versus my newfound impatience to do this sooner rather than later, again related to real world circumstances with ticking clocks.
I really don't wanna miss the bus, get brain damage, get sectioned, get arrested. All of that.
And all this tech stuff is so new to me & sucking up time too.
Because you're also in AU & have already ordered, I am insanely keen to hear of your experience. Dumb questions - do you order it in your real name? To your home address? And the same for testing kits? And did they indicate how long it would take to get to you? And how long it took to get the kit? And did you look at other options like N or oxy or fenty or whatever?
And can you access the sites on an iPhone with VPN or does it have to be desktop? I have no idea which source you used but am happy to research that too. How do you pay????
There are still some unknown variables in my life - ideally I wanna go in May but might be able to buy some time into June but might not have anywhere to live by then which is a crappy situation but also I'm more upset about the complications it would cause to CTB.
Apologies for sending more messages.
I didn't come here to make friends or repeatedly hassle people but the Aus laws are making things tough & being time poor combined with ADHD is making the research feel impossible & I really need a win. The ADHD is a very real barrier with this - either I can't focus or I get timeblind or I get distracted & go down the wrong rabbit holes or I write notes that turn out to be gibberish or I get overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information & the blinding, blinding, blinding fear of failure.
I can't fail at this. I don't have a plan B.
So whatever you're comfortable passing on, please, please do.
And if you're out, you're out & I appreciate what you've shared thus far.