• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
Just had an idea going through my mind, can't u inject yourself with acetone (or isopropyl alcohol) would it work without hurting?! Considering that it causes cns depression u can't vomit it as it goes straight to the bloodstream so can anyone bring some input on why this wouldn't be a good idea?!

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably a good way to get high and buzzing but as a CTB method I doubt it very much.

Probably a few days liver and kidney pain once the high wears off too.

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
Probably a good way to get high and buzzing but as a CTB method I doubt it very much.

Probably a few days liver and kidney pain once the high wears off too.
Lol actually just a 100ml of acetone is lethal nd 250ml for isopropyl which causes blackout nd ultimately respiratory failure so it's more than a buzz xD

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
Don't do it. Not a good idea. It will be the greatest pain you ever had. You will slowly die from organ failure and I doubt you can even inject it. IV would hurt like hell.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Lol actually just a 100ml of acetone is lethal nd 250ml for isopropyl which causes blackout nd ultimately respiratory failure so it's more than a buzz xD
250ml of water is probably fatal too.. no one is going to pump themselves full of like 15 syringes full of something so my original comment holds true.

A few ml of acetone will do nothing more than get someone high and then days of internal pain.

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
250ml of water is probably fatal too.. no one is going to pump themselves full of like 15 syringes full of something so my original comment holds true.

A few ml of acetone will do nothing more than get someone high and then days of internal pain.
U don't need 15 syringes u can just use a big one or use the thing they use at hospitals for serum nd by the way u'd need over 5l of water for it to be fatal but the point is u actually need real convincing reasons for something to be a bad idea like how much pain is potentially involved otherwise just like a post i just saw said there's way too many ppl here complaining of SI simply cuz they're not ready to ctb.

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Acetone is produced naturally by your body, so injecting small quantities probably wouldn't have much effect. I can't find any data about the fatal dose in humans by injection, but the fatal dose (LD50) in mice by ingestion is said to be 3 grams per kilogram of body weight. If we can scale that to humans - and I have no idea whether we can do that reliably - we would be talking about something in the region of 200 - 300 grams as a dose that is likely to be fatal. You would probably want to up it a bit, say to 500 grams, to be on the safe side. Given the density of acetone, that corresponds to a volume of around 650 millilitres, which is more than a pint. That's a lot to inject. (You would probably have to put yourself on a drip.) It doesn't seem very practical to me.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, QueerMelancholy and Praestat_Mori
D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
Acetone is produced naturally by your body, so injecting small quantities probably wouldn't have much effect. I can't find any data about the fatal dose in humans by injection, but the fatal dose (LD50) in mice by ingestion is said to be 3 grams per kilogram of body weight. If we can scale that to humans - and I have no idea whether we can do that reliably - we would be talking about something in the region of 200 - 300 grams as a dose that is likely to be fatal. You woud probably want to up it a bit, say to 500 grams, to be on the safe side. Given the density of acetone, that corresponds to a volume of around 650 millilitres, which is more than a pint. That's a lot to inject. (You would probably have to put yourself on a drip.) It doesn't seem very practical to me.
So official numbers say 250ml of isopropyl is more than lethal, nd that alcohol in the body actually turns into acetone which if u take it pure in 100ml would be sufficiently lethal. even of u had to put a drip which u don't ,it still would be better than other methods like sn.