• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Would it be possible to overdose on acetaminophen/Methocarbamol tablets like Robaxacet? I know the complications with acetaminophen but what about methocarbamol? All info is welcomed!

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Don't. The acetaminophen will cause permanent organ damage, the Methocarbamol it seems will also cause it's own damage and could put you in a coma, but neither are likely to be fatal.
Overdoses on random or OTC meds very rarely succeed, but often cause long term issues that just make everything worse.

We are sorry life led you to this point.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Don't. The acetaminophen will cause permanent organ damage, the Methocarbamol it seems will also cause it's own damage and could put you in a coma, but neither are likely to be fatal.
Overdoses on random or OTC meds very rarely succeed, but often cause long term issues that just make everything worse.

We are sorry life led you to this point.
I assumed as much. If I was able to obtain a muscle relaxant and combine it with alcohol would that be more efficient? I just had a failed partial attempt and I don't think I could use that method again..

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Echoing @_Broken_alice here. This is a bad combination that at best will lead to painful and drawn out liver (and possibly other organ) damage. It's unlikely to give you the result you want. Read the sticky threads and resources in the forum and research more effective and less risky methods.
I assumed as much. If I was able to obtain a muscle relaxant and combine it with alcohol would that be more efficient? I just had a failed partial attempt and I don't think I could use that method again..
Very few medications are suitable in terms of effectiveness and peaceful/tolerable results. Read the PPeH and the resources in the forum. There are good reasons that most random ODs with even prescription meds result in failure or unpleasant long-term effects.