• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I have had tachycardia for years. It doesn't feel like a heart attack. It doesn't cause any pain.
It depends on the degree of it and how people react, to some people it sounds like it is much more severe and much more distressing than it has been for you.
Okay, please link me to several threads where SN survivors reported unbearable pain.
That would take hours of poring through threads and I don't have that amount of time available- I know that I have seen at least a few threads where people called 911 due to pain from sn attempts- some may be in the sn failures thread. There are thousands of threads here on sn and it could take days to locate individual threads- you can believe it or not, but I know I hvae seen threads like these.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
It depends on the degree of it and how people react, to some people it sounds like it is much more severe and much more distressing than it has been for you.

That would take hours of poring through threads and I don't have that amount of time available- I know that I have seen at least a few threads where people called 911 due to pain from sn attempts- some may be in the sn failures thread. There are thousands of threads here on sn and it could take days to locate individual threads- you can believe it or not, but I know I hvae seen threads like these.
If you know that these cases exist, then it should take you no time at all. I mean you are so sure they do exist, but cannot give off some examples?? Please don't expect us to be gullible enough to believe that without proof when there is proof that states otherwise.

There may be a few people here who are gullible enough to believe that, or the "sus" fail threads because they dont know better, or they are looking for an excuse not to CTB, but not all of us are that foolish lol Saying SN is painful and unreliable on this thread is not going to manifest it into reality.

Also, it wouldn't take you hours to find those threads. The search function at the upper right can narrow down the field and find you these supposed threads quicker. You don't have me fooled lol.

Reactions: Mofreeko
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If you know that these cases exist, then it should take you no time at all. I mean you are so sure they do exist, but cannot give off some examples?? Please don't expect us to be gullible enough to believe that without proof when there is proof that states otherwise.

There may be a few people here who are gullible enough to believe that, or the "sus" fail threads because they dont know better, or they are looking for an excuse not to CTB, but not all of us are that foolish lol Saying SN is painful and unreliable on this thread is not going to manifest it into reality.

Also, it wouldn't take you hours to find those threads. The search function at the upper right can narrow down the field and find you these supposed threads quicker. You don't have me fooled lol.
I'm not wasting my time on it, you can believe my postys or not, but anyone who has been looking at sn posts for while has seen a lot of threads of this method failing- I'm not against the sn method, I just think that people shoud know tha plusses and minusses about it, so that they can decide if the risks are worh it, and so that they can minimize the risks of failing. You can search them out yourself, these cases are out there, I don't have time for it. I'm planning on using the sn method soon, and I think it is important to minimize risks of failure. You can search all you want, I need to find peace soon and that's my focus. To say it should take no time at all is not the case, just finding one thread out of many thousands camn take hours, and I don't have this time available.

Reactions: Justnotme
S

SeenMoreThanEnough

Student
Sep 16, 2022
I wouldn't depend on Reddit for a 'Help me Fix my PC' post let alone a life-and-death type informational post.

Reactions: WorthlessTrash and jessisme
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I wouldn't depend on Reddit for a 'Help me Fix my PC' post let alone a life-and-death type informational post.
r/askscience is heavily moderated and posts have to be backed up by scientific studies and literature.
I'm not wasting my time on it, you can believe my postys or not, but anyone who has been looking at sn posts for while has seen a lot of threads of this method failing- I'm not against the sn method, I just think that people shoud know tha plusses and minusses about it, so that they can decide if the risks are worh it, and so that they can minimize the risks of failing. You can search them out yourself, these cases are out there, I don't have time for it. I'm planning on using the sn method soon, and I think it is important to minimize risks of failure. You can search all you want, I need to find peace soon and that's my focus. To say it should take no time at all is not the case, just finding one thread out of many thousands camn take hours, and I don't have this time available.
I agree but a lot of these recent failure threads have the poster bouncing back in a day or less to tell us all about their harrowing experiences. I find this extremely suspect and dangerous because people are going to start thinking you can take up to 30 grams of SN and can just be fine after a day or so. One guy started posting here 15 MINUTES after he woke up from his attempt. None of it adds up. It's fine to be aware of the downsides but it's also important to decide which posts are factual and which ones are so irregular that they should be discarded.

Last edited: