• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
17-year-old American rapper Rylo Huncho, widely known as a prominent TikTok personality, accidentally shot and killed himself while filming a music video last week. It makes me think if it was really accidental or done in purpose? What you guys think?

• Wow
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: DarknessInMe, iloverachel, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
Depends on the circumstances like were there ppl nearby that witnessed it, where did he shoot, if he had a history of mental health problems, it does raise the question why the gun was loaded tho if it was meant to be a prop unless they planned to shoot it in the video

Reactions: karmaisabitch
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The news reports seem to deliberately put it under quotation marks.....

A 17-year-old died from an "accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound" to his head.

So maybe not.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and pthnrdnojvsc
A

anxiousalpaca

May 5, 2024
He looked too casual in the video to me, if he intended to kill himself then he's certainly a good actor.

RIP. I don't think he wanted to CTB.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
What kind of gun?

I saw the video . Imo seems like many of the suicide videos on watch people die . He said fuck u or something like that

But who knows if it was suicide? Of course the media will hide suicide and say it was accidental
Damn I need to be brave and shoot myself I have more powerful guns than many suicides have used. I need to shoot myself. This nightmare could be over today if I only had the courage if I only had a brain

Last edited:
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am jealous. I wish he accidentally shot me instead

Reactions: karmaisabitch, astonishedturnip, Aprilfarewell4 and 1 other person
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
fr, wish I could have been in Halyna Hutchins's position instead of her.

A 17-year-old died from an "accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound" to his head.

So maybe not.
Seems more just a consequence of reporting direct speech/police reports, all details on other articles seem consistent with accidental.

Reactions: karmaisabitch, rozeske and iloverachel
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Seems more just a consequence of reporting direct speech/police reports, all details on other articles seem consistent with accidental.
Yes but for direct speech reporting wouldn't they put the full sentence in quotation and not just that part? The case is still under investigation but I personally don't believe it's accedental when he switched off the safety right there, point it to the head and pull the trigger. But then again there is something called pure idiocy so I don't know....

Reactions: karmaisabitch and pthnrdnojvsc
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Depends on the circumstances like were there ppl nearby that witnessed it, where did he shoot, if he had a history of mental health problems, it does raise the question why the gun was loaded tho if it was meant to be a prop unless they planned to shoot it in the video
True! It's in the news so far they said it was supposed to be empty gun so if it's not empty he did it to make it looks like an accident.
Yes but for direct speech reporting wouldn't they put the full sentence in quotation and not just that part? The case is still under investigation but I personally don't believe it's accedental when he switched off the safety right there, point it to the head and pull the trigger. But then again there is something called pure idiocy so I don't know....
Agreed!
fr, wish I could have been in Halyna Hutchins's position instead of her.

I wish I had the opportunity
Same here, my friend!!
What kind of gun?

I saw the video . Imo seems like many of the suicide videos on watch people die . He said fuck u or something like that

But who knows if it was suicide? Of course the media will hide suicide and say it was accidental
Damn I need to be brave and shoot myself I have more powerful guns than many suicides have used. I need to shoot myself. This nightmare could be over today if I only had the courage if I only had a brain
I don't think it's hard to shoot yourself especially it's well known that shooting the head is painless. I never used one before so I need to be trained first
He looked too casual in the video to me, if he intended to kill himself then he's certainly a good actor.

RIP. I don't think he wanted to CTB.
Only he can answer that question but he's gone!

So maybe not.
Ok so if you look at the news comment they all saying " he's not a child to accidentally shoot himself" so maybe or maybe not but I see your point tho!

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske and iloverachel