• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

peacepursuit23

peacepursuit23

Any day now
Jan 14, 2024
Uh, so I know that some on this forum have sources for SN at their disposal, however from what I understand most are reluctant to give them away because of idiots pretending and trying to make access more prohibited. Is there any way to still get sources for SN (preferably Europe) anyway?

Thanks in advance

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
i know a source on the DNM if you can PM me
Woah I was literally just thinking about the DNM 😂 I can't PM I don't think cos I only joined yesterday but I'll try and post and comment more, thank you :)
i tried it this way and i got my sn and i even tested it
I'm happy for u :) , is there any certain things I should be typing into Google, like key words, or do I even use Google hmmm, I feel like I'm too dumb to ever find stuff like that but I'll try thank u

Last edited:
WheelSucker459

WheelSucker459

Will follow you wherever
Jan 13, 2024
i know a source on the DNM if you can PM me

Hey man sorry but your account is too new for anyone to PM you

What is your discord if you use it?

Last edited:
terminally

terminally

Mar 28, 2024
Hey man sorry but your account is too new for anyone to PM you

What is your discord if you use it?
how do you unlock PM does a mod need to give it to me? i dont think im allowed to share sources on here

Last edited:
WheelSucker459

WheelSucker459

Will follow you wherever
Jan 13, 2024
how do you unlock PM does a mod need to give it to me? i dont think im allowed to share sources on here

DMs should open on their own after you made enough posts. You might have enough now

Yeah though man DM me as soon as yours are unlocked.

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
Hello could you show your test result, are you test it with strip kit
yes i did it with aquarium test strips
Woah I was literally just thinking about the DNM 😂 I can't PM I don't think cos I only joined yesterday but I'll try and post and comment more, thank you :)

I'm happy for u :) , is there any certain things I should be typing into Google, like key words, or do I even use Google hmmm, I feel like I'm too dumb to ever find stuff like that but I'll try thank u
try translating the substance into polish in order to find polish sources

Last edited:
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Slide your knife in and out of my life
Dec 8, 2023
is there any certain things I should be typing into Google, like key words
If you cannot find a source in your country, try translating what you type in the Google search in another European language, this will bring up results for that particular country.
Also, try adding 'NaNO2' (the chemical formula for SN) to your Google search