• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I'm back from the psychiatric hospital and now I have to live with abusive parents. I already reported dad for domestic abuse but the police did nothing, they just made fun of me. I fucking hate this planet.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, stellabelle and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

Abusive parents are the worse thing in my life. They ruined every chance of improvement and broke all my hope. I'm here because them and their absolute pride and wrath. Fuck them. Fuck sll the abusive parents in the world. I would like to tell all them some things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, Why. and 2 others
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
My parents are not abusive really but I am scared of them and their loud intimidating voices. My home environment makes suicide look even more appealing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Why.

Why.

Jun 8, 2018
I'm sorry. I had to deal with an abusive parent as well. It's fucking awful.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Smilla
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
My mom was never abusive, and neither was my dad.

But my step dad was an abusive piece of shit when I was a kid. Today, I'd like to find that son of a bitch, and drag him to hell with me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm back from the psychiatric hospital and now I have to live with abusive parents. I already reported dad for domestic abuse but the police did nothing, they just made fun of me. I fucking hate this planet.
I am glad to hear you are out of hospital and it is bad that the police don't listen to you.I don't think some parents realise the impact they have on their kids.sorry you are having a tough time with them.hopefully you can move out soon and get away from them.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I went through all of this in my younger years. It's a shame that the system doesn't take care of these cases. I'm sure a lot of users can relate.