• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
For the past couple of months I've been dealing with chronic pain. I've spent large sums of money on pain killers and sleeping medication. Can't go to work as a result of it. I can't pay my rent either.
I will be evicted soon. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I never thought it would end this way, but it is.
It's been one bad break after another. Lose my job, then fall into depression, then get chronic pain, then get insomnia, then take too many sleeping pills and end up sleeping too much, then spend all my money on more pills, then run out of rent money, then finally get evicted.
Have you ever been so fucked that all you can do is just sit there calmly? I can't get mad, I can't get scared, I'm too overwhelmed.
On top of that my mother is having financial problems and I can't do anything about it.

Am I being punished? Is this karma? Am I cursed? I just can't tell.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: DepressedDude, R_N, pthnrdnojvsc and 9 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry you are going through such an awful time. I can't believe that you deserve it. I think karma is broken- if there even is such a thing. I wish you could become a writer. I always love reading your Captain Fuck-up stories. I wish I could think of something better to say other than I hope you get some better luck soon. I know that sounds shit though because luck probably doesn't exist either. At least- not good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: thinkkank, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry, what you have to go through is horrible and you don't deserve this. Sometimes I ask myself when things goo wrong and everything what can go wrong goes wrong whether I'm cursed or not. So far I have no answer. It's so unbelievable how life is often so unfair to so many of us. šŸ«‚

Reactions: thinkkank and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
You are not cursed, you are not being punished by any supernatural forces, it's not karma either, life isn't gentle and it doesn't spare people, be it a child, a nice guy, life can just hit you will full force out of nowhere when you don't expect it, it's just life

Reactions: thinkkank and pthnrdnojvsc