IkaXo

IkaXo

on burnt, gauzed wings
Jul 30, 2024
At times I feel the urge to speak but I don't have anything to say. Just a feeling that increases every time.
The talking required to my job is very low and don't have to speak too, so I could spent months without a single conversation, not even online because I don't know how.
As a result, sometimes I feel immature to my age, I think the problems I had faced were supposedly meant to make me "grow up" but I just let my head down.
If I am this invisible, what I'm supposed to do? I know family, friends, a partner could hurt you a lot, but sometimes I wonder how it feels to have those things.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeusVult, ForgottenAgain, daley and 2 others
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
I'm sorry that you're going through that. It can be incredibly hard to push through loneliness and making connections only becomes more and more difficult as you slip into the dark of your own mind.

Family, friends, and partners have accounted for the best experiences of my life and the worst experiences of my life. That said, I don't think id trade away the good experiences if it had meant avoiding the bad ones.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm happy to just chat. No pressure whatsoever though.

Reactions: daley
IkaXo

IkaXo

on burnt, gauzed wings
Jul 30, 2024
It is indeed something that drains you when you are actively wanting to get out. I got a taste of that more human/social side with the good and bad when I was still in high school but even then I have nothing now from those years. The attempts I have made nowadays to interact with other people had failed or didn't get anywhere because I couldn't find ways (other than empathy) to relate. I do nothing but worry about my financial state now.

Reactions: DeusVult