F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
As the date gets closer day by day, it's starting to really set in my mind... if everything goes as planned, I will soon be gone. You know that feeling you get when your face tingles because you're so excited to go somewhere or do something after such a long time and you're trying your best to make sure everything works? That's kind of how I am right now. I'm all jittery and excited. I truly hope everything goes well. I am much at ease. Like jittery and excited to go, but also at ease if that makes sense. For those of you who've either had a failed attempt or have their method set up already, I'm sure you all know what I mean. Thank you all for being so supportive of my decision. I hope my suffering reaches an end soon. You know what would be amazing? I have a grandfather who suffers every day from his heart condition. He wants to live, but his body is so weak. I truly wish I could simply give my heart and kidneys to him so he could live a long life that he so much wishes for, but I guess that's not allowed. Imagine how much more beautiful of a society we would have if we were simply given the means the CTB so we could give our organs to the ones we love. Instead of forcing people to stay alive, let the people who want to leave this world leave, and have the people that want to continue being alive be alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori, 4am and 6 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Seven pounds style. I respect it.

Thought you were going to discuss or at least mention what kind of pasta you'll be eating for your last bowl…
Unless "last bowl of pasta" means something else and now I look stupid lol

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
Seven pounds style. I respect it.

Thought you were going to discuss or at least mention what kind of pasta you'll be eating for your last bowl…
Unless "last bowl of pasta" means something else and now I look stupid lol
Seven pounds style?

When I say last bowl of pasta, I don't mean last meal. It's just... it's almost surreal knowing that I'm eating my last bowl of pasta ever tonight since I plan to CTB on Friday night. I remember on Friday thinking "sigh... another fucking week, I should just fast and CTB tomorrow." It's already Monday. Time flew by like nothing. I only have another few meals left before I end up 6 feet under. It's just... wow. Like I will actually be gone. And to answer your most important question, I'm eating Ziti/large elbow pasta with Rao's vodka arrabbiata sauce. You definitely gotta try some

• Love
Reactions: SVEN, hikikomorizombie and annointed_towers
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Pasta is my favorite food!

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
J

jellyobit

Jan 29, 2024
As the date gets closer day by day, it's starting to really set in my mind... if everything goes as planned, I will soon be gone. You know that feeling you get when your face tingles because you're so excited to go somewhere or do something after such a long time and you're trying your best to make sure everything works? That's kind of how I am right now. I'm all jittery and excited. I truly hope everything goes well. I am much at ease. Like jittery and excited to go, but also at ease if that makes sense. For those of you who've either had a failed attempt or have their method set up already, I'm sure you all know what I mean. Thank you all for being so supportive of my decision. I hope my suffering reaches an end soon. You know what would be amazing? I have a grandfather who suffers every day from his heart condition. He wants to live, but his body is so weak. I truly wish I could simply give my heart and kidneys to him so he could live a long life that he so much wishes for, but I guess that's not allowed. Imagine how much more beautiful of a society we would have if we were simply given the means the CTB so we could give our organs to the ones we love. Instead of forcing people to stay alive, let the people who want to leave this world leave, and have the people that want to continue being alive be
I've always thought this about organ donation and it tends to sway me on method. I would like them to be used. My current preferred method is fent. Not sure how my organs will hold up

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
yeah, but with what?

Edit: Well, for all I know, maybe you just eat raw uncooked noodles like my Hispanic friend lmaoo
Any kind of pasta, but I also do enjoy eating the occasional uncooked pasta. I'm also Hispanic 🤔

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Seven pounds style?
In reference to a movie called Seven Pounds. I don't want to spoil it.. but it's related to what you discussed.
When I say last bowl of pasta, I don't mean last meal. It's just... it's almost surreal knowing that I'm eating my last bowl of pasta ever tonight since I plan to CTB on Friday night. I remember on Friday thinking "sigh... another fucking week, I should just fast and CTB tomorrow." It's already Monday. Time flew by like nothing. I only have another few meals left before I end up 6 feet under. It's just... wow. Like I will actually be gone. And to answer your most important question, I'm eating Ziti/large elbow pasta with Rao's vodka arrabbiata sauce. You definitely gotta try some
Ahh okay. I'm sorry I made your post about pasta.. It drew me in because I was interested to hear some pasta talk lol.
Your pasta sounds delicious and I will definitely try it!

Seriously though good luck with your last week. It's good to hear that you feel at ease.
I sincerely wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: Geengezondementalit
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved to be leaving this existence, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

U

uselessman

Jan 12, 2024
This is my nightly prayer. This is why I hate the world so much. I see people suffering and trying hard to live while I have been wasting years of my life doing nothing. I wish to give my life to someone who would use it to its fullest potential, I have no desire to change myself other than to stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: RollingGiant, Ninja_Master and matt1968
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I almost tripped running to see the pasta pic. Foodie problems 🙄

Wish You luck in your plans and I hope you find the peace you are searching for ❤️

• Yay!
Reactions: Slow_Farewell
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
As the date gets closer day by day, it's starting to really set in my mind... if everything goes as planned, I will soon be gone. You know that feeling you get when your face tingles because you're so excited to go somewhere or do something after such a long time and you're trying your best to make sure everything works? That's kind of how I am right now. I'm all jittery and excited. I truly hope everything goes well. I am much at ease. Like jittery and excited to go, but also at ease if that makes sense. For those of you who've either had a failed attempt or have their method set up already, I'm sure you all know what I mean. Thank you all for being so supportive of my decision. I hope my suffering reaches an end soon. You know what would be amazing? I have a grandfather who suffers every day from his heart condition. He wants to live, but his body is so weak. I truly wish I could simply give my heart and kidneys to him so he could live a long life that he so much wishes for, but I guess that's not allowed. Imagine how much more beautiful of a society we would have if we were simply given the means the CTB so we could give our organs to the ones we love. Instead of forcing people to stay alive, let the people who want to leave this world leave, and have the people that want to continue being alive be alive.
I was like that with my brother. Wanted his cancer so he didn't die. He loved life too much.