• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
So a few days ago, I was caught by a fisherman while doing ctb by drowning, so I failed and was taken to the emergency room
I was then investigated by the police and the police mentioned this ss website and said that this forum is now very popular among young people in my country
(I don't live in the US or Europe)
Of course I pretended not to know, but it's crazy how popular this forum has become when even the cops mention it.

Last edited:
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Sorry about your failed ctb attempt, that's not good news that the police mentioned it. Wise you pretended not to know about it. Suicides will happen whether or not this forum is here. At least it gives us some outlet in our final days.

bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
Sorry about your failed ctb attempt, that's not good news that the police mentioned it. Wise you pretended not to know about it. Suicides will happen whether or not this forum is here. At least it gives us some outlet in our final days.
You are right. I really didn't expect the cops to mention it.
there are a lot of non usa/euro people here
I thought the user base was mostly there. i am asian

Reactions: girlsboysthems
C

cowie

Student
Oct 25, 2022
That's surprising. Aren't there only 30k members worldwide? Do you still have to make an account to browse?

Reactions: girlsboysthems
bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
That's surprising. Aren't there only 30k members worldwide? Do you still have to make an account to browse?
I think they can see all posts even if they're not logged in. (im not sure)

Reactions: cowie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's not surprising at all that many people would view a website that has information about suicide methods as after all, suicide is the more appealing option to existing in this cruel and unpredictable world where there is no limit as to how much we can potentially suffer. I view it as always being preferable to not exist, no matter what.

But it does disgust me when anti suicide people stop suicide attempts and force people to stay here, the fact that the police have to get involved when someone does the logical thing of choosing not to delay their inevitable fate just shows that this world really is hell. Other people seriously should have no right to interfere in suicide attempts, people really should just be able to exit without interference as after all, we are just destined to die anyway.

Reactions: missingpeace
S

SSGoingInsane

Mar 8, 2023
So a few days ago, I was caught by a fisherman while doing ctb by drowning, so I failed and was taken to the emergency room
I was then investigated by the police and the police mentioned this ss website and said that this forum is now very popular among young people in my country
(I don't live in the US or Europe)
Of course I pretended not to know, but it's crazy how popular this forum has become when even the cops mention it.
So what is the procedure if you fail and get hospitalized? How long did they keep you there, and are they keeping an eye on you, or did they just let you go afterward? If you're okay with answering ofc

Reactions: bestroper
bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
So what is the procedure if you fail and get hospitalized? How long did they keep you there, and are they keeping an eye on you, or did they just let you go afterward? If you're okay with answering ofc

The psychiatrist wanted me to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital, but it was my choice not to be admitted. I didn't want that and I was fine, so I was released from the hospital within a day. I was then investigated by the police

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds