• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Look at the article above, guys. "Pro-suicide forum". F___ that !! You see now ? This is why I totally hate journalists and people working in media. They can just write random crap in their articles and everybody will believe it... Sorry for emotions. I just definitely can't stand all these lies.

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot and Loli
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
There is this pervasive and widespread inability to even conceive of suicide. For most, it's not fathomable or reasonable under any circumstances. It just cannot be grasped by the population at large - it's always something preventable, something done on impulse by people who are hurting and not thinking clearly. I resent that mentality, but I have accepted it as a given when dealing with those who don't know what it's like to think about ctb on a regular basis.

In this instance, it is very clear that this girl was determined to end her life, irrespective of what anyone else on here said or did. She was failed by doctors and mental health professionals, not by randoms on a forum who just so happen to feel similarly to her. We all know first-hand how useless and tired the established treatment systems are. So what are we going to do? Say "get help" when the article even acknowledges she couldn't get any? Force her back to the same old tired institutions that don't know how to treat people? It's a no-win situation until we start establishing better (and low threshold) resources for people in pain.

Nonetheless, I do feel terrible for the family and this is why I personally avoid giving advice when it comes to methods. It's just not my place to offer that information up. You want the details, you look it up yourself.

Most people are not capable of empathy. So they have no idea what it is like to be in someone else's shoes... You have to have a certain kind of brain to be able to step out your brain and enter someone else's brain. One could say, most human beings are handicapped.

• Love
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, not_a_robot, Powderedmonster and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I fully understand that and agree with it in theory - but I want to stay on the right side of the law. From the day I signed up here I could tell some people were potentially flirting with danger with regards to legal ramifications, and my first thought was fuck that - not worth it to me.

Anyway, what I hate too is this notion of "we're a cult" on SS despite the fact we don't know each other and are all hurting. Any one of us could be next week's Shawn. But we're not human in the eyes of everyday people in the real world. We are evil, nameless beings. And of course it's tempting to be like "the internet did it!" but we are not qualified or responsible for another person's treatment. Hence my comment about the piss-poor treatment she must have received IRL. And yet, I bet all those worthless therapists out there sleep just fine every night.

Nah, it wasn't the abusive and/or useless people in her social circle. It was the evil pro suicide cult who is trying to take over the world to appease their goddess of death!!!

Reactions: not_a_robot
J

Janica333

Dec 5, 2018
So sad. I wish her memory was respected and not trashed around like that in the news.

Anyone can find any info in millions sites in Internet. But news with links and comments telling about her method made sure that everyone will know about it. Those were up until now.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
So sad. I wish her memory was respected and not trashed around like that in the news.

Anyone can find any info in millions sites in Internet. But news with links and comments telling about her method made sure that everyone will know about it. Those were up until now.

Yeah, why can't they say, she was an intelligent and courageous woman... Nah, they have to say something was wrong with her etc... If she was a soldier fighting in a war, she would get the medal of honor. But because she CTBed in her room. Something is wrong with her... The way she faced death, makes me look like a little bitch.

Last edited:
J

Janica333

Dec 5, 2018
I hope all good things to her family and friends as I am sure she will too from heaven.