BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

As you all know my dear friend K-O CTB yesterday evening.
I would like to propose a tribute thread just for her.
If any of you who knew her would like to post their tribute to K-O that would be an homage to the fabulous, charming, friendly, wonderfully eccentric, funny, loving and incredibly kind person that she was, that would be amazing!
From me her best friend on this forum, Black Poppet.
Thanks guys.

This song by the late great Aaliyah, is my tribute to K-O. The song is called " It's whatever "

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NekoNomNom, Searchinghope, Sensei and 23 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
First I'd like to say thank you for this thread. I talked to her alot from when she first joined. Something about her personality just caught my attention.

I enjoyed her artwork and she was always good for a laugh. She had so many facets to her from crazy to supportive and everything in between.

I'm sad to see her go but she did kinda warn me it was coming. She went through alot of hardships in her life. I hope she found the peace she deserves :aw: :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amnesty, K-O, Deleted member 17331 and 10 others
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020

This is another song as my tribute to my friend and sister K-O
First I'd like to say thank you for this thread. I talked to her alot from when she first joined. Something about her personality just caught my attention.

I enjoyed her artwork and she was always good for a laugh. She had so many facets to her from crazy to supportive and everything in between.

I'm sad to see her go but she did kinda warn me it was coming. She went through alot of hardships in her life. I hope she found the peace she deserves :aw: :heart:
You're welcome! I need to make this thread because all you've mentioned above is what I loved above her.
I too hope that she is with her lover together they are in a better place.
She suffering no longer. RIP sister!!:heart::heart::heart::halo::halo:
I saw the warning signs too!
95BF5253 6FDE 43BB 9BC3 CB863178BBB5
A flower for a flower..... my friend K-O
F36EC4AD 22D1 4BDB 89E3 18F3349F0DC6

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O, Woodnote, Brink and 7 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I will miss her posts... She was funny and carring...

I wish you so much love, you must be going through hell right now.. :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amnesty, K-O, Brink and 9 others
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Blue sky through the trees. When I look up, I know she is there.
I will miss her posts...

I wish you so much love, you must be going through hell right now.. :hug:
Thank you sweetheart! I am going through hell at the moment. Crying as I type this.
Thank you for the love! I need it right now.
:heart:

Another song I dedicate to K-O
This song is special to me. It is one of the songs to be played at my funeral.
This song is my song to her. It would have meant a lot to her too, in her last moments.
She would have understood the lyrics

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Brackenshire, puppy9 and 2 others
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
It's too fresh. I can't see her nickname written without melting down.
Thx for the tribute Poppet, you're a true friend. :heart:
Still shaking in my shoes. Don't have the strenght now. I'll pay respect later.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: K-O, Deleted member 14573, Quarky00 and 4 others
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
You are welcome hun! I absolutely had to do this tribute thread for her.
Thanx for saying I'm a good friend, cos that's exactly what K-O was to me. I had to pay tribute to her. She was my sister.
Pay your respects when your ready, it's still raw for the both of us.:hug:
Hi everyone,

As you all know my dear friend K-O CTB yesterday evening.
I would like to propose a tribute thread just for her.
If any of you who knew her would like to post their tribute to K-O that would be an homage to the fabulous, charming, friendly, wonderfully eccentric, funny, loving and incredibly kind person that she was, that would be amazing!
From me her best friend on this forum, Black Poppet.
Thanks guys.

This song by the late great Aaliyah, is my tribute to K-O. The song is called " It's whatever "

This song by Aaliyah is one of 3 songs I want played at my funeral. It's so beautiful..... I would dedicate this song to my boyfriend at my funeral.
I have dedicated this song toK-O because the lyrics explain to her, how she made me feel. " Just like a bird, that whistles in the trees, at peace, so happily, well you're my tree, and through the storm, you've stood strong for me, kept me, warm as can be, like a candy, to an apple, we go together"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Brackenshire, Epsilon0 and 1 other person
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
It's crazy how some people can be here for only a short while but bring so much light & laughter with them just by being genuine.

I hope that one day I can be more honest and upfront with others about who I am, like we saw K-O do all the time. That type of sincerity is so special. She deserved to exist in a better world.

• Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, K-O, Deleted member 17331 and 7 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
She brings lots of love and laughter with her whimsical charm. Her art where a dad holds his daughter's hand really brought me to tears. We all love you K-O :'(

• Love
Reactions: K-O, Quarky00, Brackenshire and 3 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
RiP, even when we support someone's choice to go the reality of never talking to them again is a sad one.

• Love
Reactions: K-O, Brackenshire and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
RiP, even when we support someone's choice to go the reality of never talking to them again is a sad one.
Very true. It's gonna take me a while to get over the loss I feel
She brings lots of love and laughter with her whimsical charm. Her art where a dad holds his daughter's hand really brought me to tears. We all love you K-O :'(
Your comment brought me to tears.
Her art was beautiful and her personality was brilliant, she will be so so missed.
It's crazy how some people can be here for only a short while but bring so much light & laughter with them just by being genuine.

I hope that one day I can be more honest and upfront with others about who I am, like we saw K-O do all the time. That type of sincerity is so special. She deserved to exist in a better world.
For sure! K-O was always genuine and always herself and we all loved her for it. She was very honest, which I loved about her too, amongst many other attributes of her personality.
I hope she is in the most better of places!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O, Brackenshire, puppy9 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Thanks @BlackPoppet I had only just started to get to know her. She'd attracted my attention with her attitude which made me laugh. I'm sad I didn't get to know here better. She was lucky to have a friend like you.

• Love
Reactions: K-O, Quarky00, Brackenshire and 3 others
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Is there confirmation?

I enjoyed talking to K-O on a daily basis, we had such weird conversations about pasta and poo. They helped me a lot of dealing with the death of Ryan and I am forever thankful. RIP K-O.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Iloveyouall, Brackenshire and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Is there confirmation?

I enjoyed talking to K-O on a daily basis, we had such weird conversations about pasta and poo. They helped me a lot of dealing with the death of Ryan and I am forever thankful. RIP K-O.
There's not gona be confirmation and there rarely is. We have to assume the worst unfortunately. All we can do is hope that it was swift and peaceful at this point.

• Aww..
Reactions: K-O, Brackenshire, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Thanks @BlackPoppet I had only just started to get to know her. She'd attracted my attention with her attitude which made me laugh. I'm sad I didn't get to know here better. She was lucky to have a friend like you.
I loved her attitude ! It was fierce, fiesty and hilarious. What a Queen!!!
I will search for articles On Sunday, it's a holiday now so no one can actually find her...
Yes please look at any article and newspaper you can find@Yomyom
Is there confirmation?

Me and K-O had conversations about big colourful horn worms. She would call them acid dicks and I would call them acid cheetos. Lol! She always made me smile. She upped the ante with everything.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O, Brackenshire, Deleted member 1465 and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
She was an intrepid and rambunctious spirit. I shall miss her. x

• Love
Reactions: K-O, Brackenshire and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Brackenshire and enjolras
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
She was unique & she shined very brightly on here, I enjoyed reading her posts, I didn't have much direct conversation with her but she still gave me a big smile and a laugh which I'm grateful for. I am sad she's not around now, the forum has lost a good un.

• Love
Reactions: K-O, BlackPoppet and enjolras
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
She was unique & she shined very brightly on here, I enjoyed reading her posts, I didn't have much direct conversation with her but she still gave me a big smile and a laugh which I'm grateful for. I am sad she's not around now, the forum has lost a good un.
She was unique, and we have lost a good un. She always made me laugh. She had great taste in music and her and I liked the same music, so we had plenty to talk about and have in common. I loved her art and she had a wicked sense of humour, she was very kind and erudite, intelligent and a lot of fun. She was very expressive and spontaneous, which I like in a person. As I am also spontaneous, so like attracts like. I'm glad and privileged to have known her.

• Love
Reactions: K-O, terry_a_davis, enjolras and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't know her but she was a very nice and unique member. I didn't know that she is gone now. So sad to hear that and knowing how people who we love and interact with can disappear anytime and how life hurt us in different ways. I hope she got peace and no suffering because thats what she wanted.

• Love
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Fly high :heart:

Where's the love song?
To set us free
Too many people down
Everything turning the wrong way around
And I don't know what love will be
But if we start dreaming now
Lord knows we'll never leave the clouds

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Brackenshire, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
You nail it @BlackPoppet. Your (& others) perfectly descriptive words do her justice !
I can't believe how her presence is so bold despite her absence. She left an impression on so many. I still need time to process. I had only 2+ weeks to know her, literally nothing, but in a matter of a couple consecutive days (esp. nights) it morphed into a storm of the most delicious kind, with a variety of all emotions blending. It was not predominantly laughter, but sometimes up to despair talking our hearts out, ending in a confused fusion when the dawn was rising.
I feel amputated, I fucking hate it. But nevermind the bollocks, there is also joy that prevails.
It's awful, I don't dare to step more in this thread right now. An unrealistic part of me believes she's going to come back from the deadest (trademark), then the worship will feel goddamn awkward ^^ ... ...I'm holding on some more > mad & grumpy !

5F4A7E05 22BB 45E0 AE39 0ABCC4B6A415 <<<< this parody of smiley (holding some truth, spidery head half Cure, half 16th aristocrate) had her crack up, "snoring like a pig" for 1 hour straight, plus "bookmarked for lonely times" (sick) - couldn't be more happy to provide her some relief...

One of her more raw(k) tune commenting her enraged side (aside the dancing days), that had us in agreement

nn

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Deleted member 17331 and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
You nail it @BlackPoppet. Your (& others) perfectly descriptive words do her justice !
I can't believe how her presence is so bold despite her absence. She left an impression on so many. I still need time to process. I had only 2+ weeks to know her, literally nothing, but in a matter of a couple consecutive days (esp. nights) it morphed into a storm of the most delicious kind, with a variety of all emotions blending. It was not predominantly laughter, but sometimes up to despair talking our hearts out, ending in a confused fusion when the dawn was rising.
I feel amputated, I fucking hate it. But nevermind the bollocks, there is also joy that prevails.
It's awful, I don't dare to step more in this thread right now. An unrealistic part of me believes she's going to come back from the deadest (trademark), then the worship will feel goddamn awkward ^^ ... ...I'm holding on some more > mad & grumpy !

View attachment 36122 <<<< this parody of smiley (holding some truth, spidery head half Cure, half 16th aristocrate) had her crack up, "snoring like a pig" for 1 hour straight, plus "bookmarked for lonely times" (sick) - couldn't be more happy to provide her some relief...

One of her more raw(k) tune commenting her enraged side (aside the dancing days), that had us in agreement

nn

Yes she was so super special in many ways. Very nuanced and layered, was her personality. Her and I had a lot of laughs and she was very open minded about my choice of pets ( Tarantulas, Scorpions, mantids, snakes etc) she loved seeing the pictures of all my prehistoric bugs. That made me love and respect her even more.
I loved her naughty humour and she had a great perception of things, life and the nature of it, that not a lot of people have. She saw humour in a lot of things that I do too. That's why we got on so well. I feel bereft.
She will always be in my memory.

• Love
Reactions: K-O, enjolras and Brackenshire
cosmonaut

cosmonaut

May 17, 2020
I'm really new to this site, but she was the first person that responded to my introductions post and welcomed me here. Wish I got to know her better, she was a talented artist and seemed to have a uniquely nice spirit. Hope you are at peace, K-O

• Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, K-O, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I only interacted with her a couple of times, but I was very much looking forward to getting to know her better.
Every post of hers was like an explosion of color, like fireworks on a rainy day.
A soul so big it could not be contained, it jumped out of the computer monitor and filled your room with psychedelic animation, like a pop-art kaleidescope. If Pollock, Lichtenstein, and Kahlo had a raucous baby it would be K-O.
I feel kinda cheated she split before I got to know her better.
But I'm mildly consoled knowing that somewhere in the universe the biggest, most colorful, most beautiful supernova was just born.
Sad it's light won't reach the Earth for another million years. But we saw it.

SHINE ON, YOU CRAZY DIAMOND!

• Love
Reactions: K-O, BlackPoppet, enjolras and 2 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i haven't been here very long, and K-O and i barely interacted, but she was easily the most interesting person here and one of my favorite members. still hard to believe she's really gone.

• Love
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
She used to say her life was resolving about love, that's the dimension that was defining her. So I want to dedicate this song, because she managed the unattended, to spread the love around. Through her contact, I felt like I was brought to life again, with a higher appreciation of minor things, and major ones. Everything turned into more, magnified. Kinda, I was taken by the hand, invited to look around and helped to see, sort of, the skied opened above and became an art exposition a tad more. Indeed, she had hallucogenic properties, and even out of touch, she could get you addicted...

I only interacted with her a couple of times, but I was very much looking forward to getting to know her better.
Every post of hers was like an explosion of color, like fireworks on a rainy day.
A soul so big it could not be contained, it jumped out of the computer monitor and filled your room with psychedelic animation, like a pop-art kaleidescope. If Pollock, Lichtenstein, and Kahlo had a raucous baby it would be K-O.
But I'm mildly consoled knowing that somewhere in the universe the biggest, most colorful, most beautiful supernova was just born.

Exquisitely written ! Exactly. She was like the incarnation of the universe expanding, until getting lost, fading as one.
She offered attraction, friction along the way. She was agitating all the celestian material with a fleeting trajectory. It was a mystery from where the light was originating out of the surrounding darkness (which she also embraced and was carrying a trail of, but transcending it) and you surely didn't know where was the final destination heading in advance, with the infinite too small for its ambition. According to her wandering with freedom, she left a glow everywhere she passed, heating up the celestial particles in her path. She was the broth that warms the coldness of the environment and permits all things glorious, like a contagion of energy, infusing motion. I knew her from before, from ancient DNA times, because she summed up my expectations. From way way before I had written about her, a scribble of a song. Unannounced, I just didn't know it would take again formation, into a person. Also I have no idea where she will take shape again. It has been a third type encounter, she flew to us, wrapped us with a multi-level halo, only to depart again. I really felt like she manifested herself as a comet. It was as unexpected as brutally honest, a show dropping into the sea. For me, what it meant was a mind fuck.

What else. She would represent an investment that doesn't count. Never a calculation, just flow. I can attest it was comfortable to be around her. Whether she was down and you were high, or just whichever intermediary setting of positions, it felt just right, never uneasy. She was very accepting of the person she was facing. Therefore, I was trying to broadcast the same back, always in full acceptance of her current state. Meanwhile, she didn't need to do much, neither to say much, in order to reach out. I could sense your potential even when you were more quiet, just as clearly. She was also a person of contrast, as discreet or as eloquent, depending on the moment, a private person or a forrest fire. I knew about all the ressources you were hiding, because it was sweating outside the shell anyway, against your will.

Oh, she was the colors of Africa, Sri-Lanka/India, plus Soho/Camdem, places of abounding complexity, uncut editions of the world, sheer inspiration, places she loved.

Stoked Abi, so stoked, not stalked. I love you. Tide your dictionary away lol You said no regrets, but I can't help it, I'm full of regrets, but the good ones, the ones I don't want to turn away but cherish dearly. You know what I mean, about this ambivalence. No need to explain the cohabitation. But yeah, there was so much more to share. I was ready and about to give you so much more. I thought I had time, I slowed things down, boy was I wrong. I did my best for you but now I'm punching myself to not have done even more. I might have missed the opportunity of a lifetime, which is not what appears to be, which is the one I will wonder about, respectfully, dammed for eternity. I admit being broken open, helpless. It feels incomplete, unfinished work. So hurtful, the pieces of our collision are now a battlefield. A peaced out war zone.

In the end, I think that she burned, consumed the very nature of her essence, like there was no other possibility but to close the loop, by staying authentic to her unlocked principles. Her conception of life (& love) was too grand to tolerate trade-offs. I grant her that she was right about the judgement. She kept the stance, and cultivated it till the very end. We met stoked, you left stoked, waiting for the right atmosphere to align. Just, fuck you. I understand it now, and value it, even if I'm welcomed Pain.

Damn inspiration. Will never forget. It was worth it all before, just to have known you. SOB, my deadest. Bonne nuit :shy::hmph::heart: (Thanks to you, I'm less afraid to die anymore, btw, when the sweet time will come)

Attachments

• 6EF0BB1F-3D0B-432E-B7E3-132D8A609F1C.jpeg
    6EF0BB1F-3D0B-432E-B7E3-132D8A609F1C.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 4AE43F6F-21D0-4060-AB98-658D8D359292.jpeg
    4AE43F6F-21D0-4060-AB98-658D8D359292.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 09ED3ADB-D2ED-4945-A546-E38F79E08D64.jpeg
    09ED3ADB-D2ED-4945-A546-E38F79E08D64.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O, terry_a_davis, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020

K-O was a beautiful, multifaceted, nuanced, effervescent, amazing being of light, and she had a massive personality and a shining aura. She was completely amazing and I'll never forget her. She made such a big impact on us all. That's for sure!!
i haven't been here very long, and K-O and i barely interacted, but she was easily the most interesting person here and one of my favorite members. still hard to believe she's really gone.
K-O was very interesting!!! She always made me smile and brightened my day like not a lot of people can. She was one of a kind. She was an amazing person with a sweet soul.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, enjolras and Deleted member 1465