R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Ok I am not going to give my opinion on that. I will tell what it is like to see it though and be accused of it.
Back many years ago I was in military and served my country as asked. Against my belief in the Viet Nam conflict/war. I served anyway. My brother also served.
I lost my brother, twice. Once when he came home from Viet Nam and again when he died here from cancer that he got from Agent Orange.
I seen and heard and witnessed enough killing in war and seen men come home missing part of their life. I know what it is see before wanting to ctb we half ctb after that.
Yes it was war but some of it, well things happen to men in war they change when you have seen enough of it and done enough of it. My brother looked half dead when I looked into his eyes and he changed so much I did not know him anymore. I was going to be 18 soon and knew if that war continued I would be next in family to go. I entered the service served and there is not difference the same results come from it. Killing is taking a life or many lives but people say well depends on why you killed someone. Maybe it is something we can accept but if not then... Well I stopped believing in many things back then and but what killed me inside and took away more than half my life at the time was lookin at the Discharge Papers Titled "Honorable Discharge" . I kept looking at that and boarded a plane to come home. When we get to airport the pilot told us because of the large number of veterans on board the plane would not be able to park normally at the terminal and we will get off on the tarmac and walk through security entrance instead. I did not know why until we started walking down the steps and see this large crowd of people, papers later said over 1000 showed up to protest the war and they were calling us Baby Killers, Mother Killers, Murders, Criminals, Telling us we are not welcome home here.
Honorable Discharge was all I could see and think Honor in killing. Why this war is different and why me? Why any of us who served. America hated us. You sent us! We didn't want to go.! I was at Woodstock only a year before smoking dope get high listening to music hair half way down my back earrings girlfriend wanting to get apt. together. So I don't remember my brother or me or any of us being killers but I guess this is where I tell you, I wont answer or give my opinion on Murder. But America sure gave me their opinion. So this Killer is telling you I already died once too. Now ctb will come again for the last time. Soon.
Peace. ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Grav, jodes2 and Hendo