qw3rty259

qw3rty259

๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™ ๐•ท๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–ž ๐•ต๐–š๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–โœจ
Jun 19, 2023
Sorry if you're not comfortable to answer this question.
I had a friend (we aren't friend now..), who had a friend who committed suicide. The reaction of local community was very different. I mean, on the internet. Some people where criticising and making fun of them sometimes for doing it the way they did. It involved a train. Not the best way imo, but nonetheless doesn't deserve that reaction.
So I'm curious of other cases of how people react to this.

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
I had a friend who her sister killed herself because she was heavily bullied in school I'm talking actual physical abuse, no one was listening to her and she even was venting to her sister about it and she still didn't do anything to help her. she I actually asked for help constantly.. but one day they found her dead by hanging. there was two reactions A. it's the kids fault but she needed to have thicker skin and B. the religious kind who said she will go to hell for killing herself

no empathy towards her or seeing how she was justified and did her part by asking for help. she was only 15. this is the major reaction people will blame everything including the person but never see their wrongdoings

Reactions: coked_pigeon
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
From my experience, there is always initial shock then the person is eventually forgotten about by everyone outside of family and close friends.

Really disgusting that anyone would mock a person's death. These people should be called out and embarrassed for all to see.