• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Disclaimer: This is not a pro-life post, and I'm not here to convince anyone on whether to live or die. I am merely sharing my story of an unexpected recovery. Ultimately, I am still pro-choice and everyone is free to make their own decisions in regards on whether to live or die.

Well, I'm back from my travels now and I can say that I got what I was searching for and more... I'm not going to elaborate too much because I don't want to leak out any information that could lead to people finding out personal info on me (or getting doxxed) so I will be somewhat vague. So the last few days, I decided to do some daring solo travel to a place I never been in my life and then try to find a reason to live. (Sorry if I redacted the reason -- again due to personal details and stuff) I managed to find that reason successfully, therefore, I will not die in May 2019. I can't say that I am enthused about living or that I enjoy living, however, life has improved to the point where it is at least 'tolerable' for me (for now..).

In the meantime, I will still continue to push for the pro-choice stance as well as help give support to people here and method advice (firearms) whenever possible. If there is something I can't help or answer, then I'll either redirect it to someone who does or would try to answer it the best I can.

Finally, I want to say that different things work for different people, so my story is just an personal anecdote and not necessarily the absolute solution for anyone really. This is just something that worked for me and gave me what I need to continue living (at least tolerating life instead of hating it to the point where I'd want to end it).

-TAW122

Last edited:
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Disclaimer: This is not a pro-life post, and I'm not here to convince anyone on whether to live or die. I am merely sharing my story of an unexpected recovery. Ultimately, I am still pro-choice and everyone is free to make their own decisions in regards on whether to live or die.

Well, I'm back from my travels now and I can say that I got what I was searching for and more... I'm not going to elaborate too much because I don't want to leak out any information that could lead to people finding out personal info on me (or getting doxxed) so I will be somewhat vague. So the last few days, I decided to do some daring solo travel to a place I never been in my life and then try to find a reason to live. (Sorry if I redacted the reason -- again due to personal details and stuff) I managed to find that reason successfully, therefore, I will not die in May 2019. I can't say that I am enthused about living or that I enjoy living, however, life has improved to the point where it is at least 'tolerable' for me (for now..).

In the meantime, I will still continue to push for the pro-choice stance as well as help give support to people here and method advice (firearms) whenever possible. If there is something I can't help or answer, then I'll either redirect it to someone who does or would try to answer it the best I can.

Finally, I want to say that different things work for different people, so my story is just an personal anecdote and not necessarily the absolute solution for anyone really. This is just something that worked for me and gave me what I need to continue living (at least tolerating life instead of hating it to the point where I'd want to end it).

-TAW122
This is great news.
I wish u well on your continued recovery x

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I'm curious, have you held onto that conviction from your travels after all these years? Maybe I should try to scrape some money together for travels.

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
I am so happy for you and wish you the best of luck to come.

Just recently, I just got my first passport and I am excited to travel out of my country for the first time. Might be going to the UK with a loved one in a a few months or less- hopefully just being away from my country for a bit will help clear my mind.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is a very old thread, and no, I'm not in recovery at all, my living situation sucks and I'm still hoping waiting for the right circumstances to CTB. I wish for the mods to lock it because this is not reflective of my current state in life. But before that, I'm going to reply to some of the recent comments on here.
I'm curious, have you held onto that conviction from your travels after all these years? Maybe I should try to scrape some money together for travels.
No, my life circumstances have changed greatly especially after the pandemic and such. While the world has opened up again, post-pandemic, things aren't quite the same anymore and personally I have no inclination to travel again.

I am so happy for you and wish you the best of luck to come.

Just recently, I just got my first passport and I am excited to travel out of my country for the first time. Might be going to the UK with a loved one in a a few months or less- hopefully just being away from my country for a bit will help clear my mind.
Thanks, but my life circumstances have changed and I desperately wish to go instead of lingering on in this life. I wish you the best for your travels with your loved one.

Reactions: Young.Werther
Status
Not open for further replies.