• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I need a serious favour and unfortunately its hard to find anyone willing to comply with my request.

So let me set the scene,my mental health and state has been declining for many years,growing up I wasn't subjected or given many opportunities for unique experiences and I didn't help myself in not part taking in anywhere as near as much hobbies and interests as i should have…i never had a stable group or quality number of friends to quantify this and any friends i did get or have constantly have been shakey and unstable due to my difficulties

Over the years my behaviors have only regressed my emotional empathy and feelings in general have repressed and even attempting to reflect on toxic behaviors or even being made aware of them seems to do little to deter me from doing them

So what exactly am i asking? I don't wish to live anymore i am miserable,i don't wish to hurt people and bother people anymore yet thats all i'm capable of doing

I know someone,an old friend…someone who has a grey morality scale to say the least,i don't have direct contact with them they have me blocked…hate me even. There has been reports in the past in taking relief and pleasure in my death as opposed to me redeeming myself.

They have known to have said and done other questionable things that would lead me to believe there is a possibility they would jump at the opportunity of killing me. The favour i need is simply for someone to suggest that idea of being possible and hopefully we can take it from there. I'm willing to explain the situation better but this is a general idea of it

Reactions: unnecessary
unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
I'll be honest with you, I don't care if you hate me. But these people are despicable and deserve only hate, your life has greater value than that

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
But, none of us knows you, nor do we know this person that you know. What effect could anyone here have on this "idea" of yours?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'll be honest with you, I don't care if you hate me. But these people are despicable and deserve only hate, your life has greater value than that
Even if that were to be true wouldn't they be doing me a favour? If they take pleasure in it too so be it

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not sure what "soap opera" you guys have going, but count me out.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
But, none of us knows you, nor do we know this person that you know. What effect could anyone here have on this "idea" of yours?
I'm not sure I understand the question,not being snarky like genuinely.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
Even if that were to be true wouldn't they be doing me a favour? If they take pleasure in it too so be it
be honest with yourself, do it for your own good, think about yourself.It's your life, you have total power in yourself, don't neglect yourself

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
You seem to be asking "us" to tell this other person that it is ok to kill you.
Erm buddy i think they'd gladly take the opportunity if they had it thats all i'm saying 💁🏻‍♂️