• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

toseeyousmile

toseeyousmile

Nov 23, 2020
I've been playing a game and some of the side stories in that game speaks of the guilt and regrets some of the characters are facing, yet somehow the protagonist made them able to see things in a different light and take a different path in life and overcome their guilt/regret, as if they got a second chance. I know it's a cliche thing but even so it touched me, it's as if there could possibly be a second chance in life for us, what do you guys think?

Weather

Weather

Student
Oct 18, 2020
Of course.

By and large, most of us are not bad people -- just people that bad things have happened to and we've conflated the two to create reason out of chaos. It's ourselves who need to give us the second chance; if you want it, I see no reason that you cannot have it.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Every new day is a second chance. Every failure is another step closer to finding what works.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
There's always a second chance, third chance, infinite number of chances as long as you are able to deal with failure in a constructive manner. Do not let it eat at you for weeks because then the window of opportunity gets smaller. We are able to learn from our failures

blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
I think the second chance is the present moment :

To make the decision to, in the present moment, live, think, act and be in such a way as to not have anymore regrets.

:halo:

Last edited:
drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
I've been playing a game and some of the side stories in that game speaks of the guilt and regrets some of the characters are facing, yet somehow the protagonist made them able to see things in a different light and take a different path in life and overcome their guilt/regret, as if they got a second chance. I know it's a cliche thing but even so it touched me, it's as if there could possibly be a second chance in life for us, what do you guys think?
What game?

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
There is a second chance, but not everyone gets to have it.