Bagel Lover

Bagel Lover

Jun 5, 2023
We collectively are a plague to the world. Unlike other species, we hold the consciousness to know the bad we do negatively affects everything around us, but do nothing to stop it. We have brought upon ourselves rapid climate change and polluted seas and skies. There is a burdening amount of evidence that we are poisoning the earth, and we are taking down every other life form down with us.

We don't even respect our own species as people commit atrocious acts towards each other like rape and human trafficking with full understanding of what they are doing is wrong. We have the mental capacity to be self-aware, but a lot of people don't even use that trait. We do whatever it takes to be happy and comfortable, even at the cost of others.

At this point, human life has lost its significance. Those in first-world countries are subject to a monotonous life working 40 hours a week to keep themselves afloat and make the rich richer. Then, there are those who are paid almost nothing to work in dangerous factories to feed into a consumeristic society.

There are so many problems in the world that fill me with guilt everyday. I hate being a part of it.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Sweet Tart, HoleintheDark and 8 others
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
i feel like the more i see the more apathetic and tired i get, i understand how u feel

Reactions: Bagel Lover, slumberinflowers, Lumina and 1 other person
voldussy

voldussy

Jul 13, 2023
i feel this, my apathy has been growing greater and greater. this is a massive motivation why i want to ctb

Reactions: Bagel Lover and slumberinflowers
S

slumberinflowers

Jul 4, 2023
You've written my thoughts exactly. Most humans have a complete and utter disregarding towards anything that isn't directly affecting them.

Reactions: Bagel Lover and Sweet Tart
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see humans as being the worst species, this species just creates harm and suffering, I think the human species is such a tragic mistake, I also despise this hellish world, existence is just endless torment and senseless cruelty, it's all just so unnecessary.

Reactions: Bagel Lover