blackdogs

blackdogs

Oct 10, 2020
I have been trying so hard to be happy. Or achieve any sort of semblance of happiness. But I honestly don't know how much longer I can try.. I don't even want to anymore. I've had SN for a while now and I'm more and more tempted everyday. God, I'm just fucking sick of this ya know? I'm sick of pretending for other people I'm sick of hiding my scars I'm sick of it. I'm still debating if I should leave a note but honestly what would I even write? At least I know life will get easier for anyone that knows me

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Mentalmick and Natty
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
The way I see it are there are 3 types of suicide note: an explanation, an apology or a spiteful one. All three are acceptable in my opinion. I agree with everything you said, I'm also sick and tired of pretending to be better than I actually am. I nearly died at Christmas through self harm and I made no attempt to phone an ambulance because I just don't care and it's too hard acting okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, blackdogs and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, at least you're trying to be happy. Some people don't even do that.
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through such hard times.
As for the notes, if you have some relatives or friends who worry about you, just write about how much you love them and will miss them, how happy you're with the decision of leaving this world, what you want them to do with your stuff, etc.

At least that's what I did.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: NodusTollens, blackdogs and Mentalmick