• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

evenkeel27

Feb 1, 2024
If you were using street grade heroin (40-60% purity) and you were aiming to overdose, how much would you be able to inject at once?

If you wanted to do as much as you could, injecting like 2g of the heroin, to get 1g total of the pure effective amount, which would be effective combined with a lot of benzos etc. when aiming to ctb.

Question is, how much will you be able to fit in the syringe from 2g of heroin when mixed into liquid? will you be able to get 2g in at once?

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
I asked this same question a few days ago and also got crickets… did you figure anything out?

E

evenkeel27

Feb 1, 2024
I asked this same question a few days ago and also got crickets… did you figure anything out?
nothing yet, i think i'll just have to scour the web to find the answer somewhere.

J

j1nxxb0yjj4ke

Jun 26, 2023
street grade is mostly 10%, prolly mixed w fentanyl if in north america
2g would be enough to kill u, lying on ur back so if u vomit you'll also suffocate

take a normal spoon, empty out all the heroin, does it fit on the spoon w some water? yes? then yeah.
if its not black tar, use citric acid.
use a filter, a 2ml syringe, pull back the liquid w the filter, change needles, shoot up

there are enough YouTube tutorials on how to find a vein etc! or how to cook up the H!

hope y'all live n have a happy life tho still..
sad you're going, wish it was me though.
have peace, good luck my friend

heroinhero

heroinhero

Jan 23, 2024
In a large spoon in can only put a 1-3 lines of heroin so that it dissolves in the water completely, and one spoonful is about equal to one needle so i'd say you would need 10-20 needles but im not completely sure

permanently tired

permanently tired

Eternally napping
Nov 8, 2023
2g would be enough to kill u, lying on ur back so if u vomit you'll also suffocate

take a normal spoon, empty out all the heroin, does it fit on the spoon w some water? yes? then yeah.
use a filter, a 2ml syringe, pull back the liquid w the filter, change needles, shoot up

there are enough YouTube tutorials on how to find a vein etc! or how to cook up the H!

Wouldn't it being cut with fentanyl be even more lethal?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It all depends on the amount of active substance (=purity). I would not consider "street quality" to seriously attempt. There's another thing - dealers don't want you to die, they need customers.

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
Buying on dark web markets it seems possible to get much better than 10%
In a large spoon in can only put a 1-3 lines of heroin so that it dissolves in the water completely, and one spoonful is about equal to one needle so i'd say you would need 10-20 needles but im not completely sure
Well, shit. How does anyone O/D on H alone? (If there's no fentanyl involved). I think I can get pure H, but if I try to get fent there's tranq in it

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
If it's anything like shooting coke. You make a saturated solution. The water can only absorb so much. So I like to put down a bunch with as much water as I want,mix it up. Whatever gets into the rig is as strong as it can be. I would think heroin would work similarly.

E

evenkeel27

Feb 1, 2024

would you be able to cook up 1g/2g of heroin and get it all to dissolve and be thin enough to go into the syringe? Would it not be too thick?

Reactions: j1nxxb0yjj4ke
J

j1nxxb0yjj4ke

Jun 26, 2023
would you be able to cook up 1g/2g of heroin and get it all to dissolve and be thin enough to go into the syringe? Would it not be too thick?
No, it dissolves into the water.
Yes, it would be!
Buying on dark web markets it seems possible to get much better than 10%

Well, shit. How does anyone O/D on H alone? (If there's no fentanyl involved). I think I can get pure H, but if I try to get fent there's tranq in it
I OD'ed multiple times on H and was pronounced clinically dead like 2 times, maybe 3. The medical staff was able to resuscitate me, they told my gf at that time (now former), that they almost couldn't resuscitate me if they came half a minute later.

It is very easy and possible to OD on street grade Heroin, especially if you have no tolerance towards opiates/opioids.
Just use enough. More than enough.
If you're able to also buy benzos, do that. And some liquor.
Take the benzos with some liquor.
Make the H solution, cook it, filter it, syringe it and shoot it up.

Good luck.
I hope you decide to live though.

Last edited: