Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Lord almighty, I ask upon this night for you to take me into your arms. I ask for your mercy and love in this time of sorrow. You are my savior and redeemer. Unravel the chains around my wicked heart, and free me from this prison. I fall upon my knees begging for your help. You are my only hope.

Even now, I feel my heart and mind succumbing to evils greater than I can fathom. Save me from want, desire, and lust. Save me from the cruel and unrelenting judgement of others. My soul calls out to you, my lord. Please come to me, please help me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hungry_ghost, makethepainstop and Niirvana
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
I am uncertain as to the prayer you posted. It may be that you wanted to share the pain you are feeling or it may be that you wish to share your heart to help others. I assume from the phrase "Lord almighty" that you subscribe to some form of Christianity. Considering how poorly this religion can be presented, you might try search the internet for some presentation that better answers you needs. Here is one that was put up primarily for those with bad church experiences.

If you are not a Christian or are happy with a present church, I apologize. I understand that Christianity is quite offensive to many. I only passed on this resource because it might help. The booklet "Walking by the Spirit" might be of help in dealing with things of the flesh like lust.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Sometimes, i get this desperate too anxie. Haha

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The power of prayer is proportional to your trust in the process. For best results, surrender your narratives and watch for 'coincidences' in the coming days in response.

"before they call, I will answer"
"if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, ...Nothing will be impossible for you."

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Lord almighty, I ask upon this night for you to take me into your arms. I ask for your mercy and love in this time of sorrow. You are my savior and redeemer. Unravel the chains around my wicked heart, and free me from this prison. I fall upon my knees begging for your help. You are my only hope.

Even now, I feel my heart and mind succumbing to evils greater than I can fathom. Save me from want, desire, and lust. Save me from the cruel and unrelenting judgement of others. My soul calls out to you, my lord. Please come to me, please help me.
May it be so.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
It's always so disappointing. Can be bad for you.

Reactions: hungry_ghost
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022

Thats nice, but I like to pray to God thusly, " END THIS NOW!", or "PLEASE END THIS NOW!"
In both cases with tears in my eyes. I just don't want to be here anymore, it just hurts too much.

• Love
Reactions: hungry_ghost