Sarz

Sarz

Apr 24, 2020
Wonder how many signatures we could get to keep it running bet there's more pro lifers on here than the dick heads against this site
This is my only comfort I would be lost without the support.
Wonder how many signatures we could get to keep it running bet there's more pro lifers on here than the dick heads against this site

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Think you meant to say pro choicers. 🙂

Sarz

Sarz

Apr 24, 2020
Think you meant to say pro choicers. 🙂
Yes I do lol was on a rant
Wonder how many signatures we could get to keep it running bet there's more pro choicers on here than the dick heads against this site

Last edited:
Reactions: Smart No More
TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
Petitions dont do shit.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Nothing will happen for a simple reason, because SaSu helps so many people to get on with their lives in the face of the painful inability of the health system to understand and help us.
I'm still alive, in a small part, thanks to SaSu and I know that if I get out of the mess I'm in it will be thanks to this website and the unconditional support of its members in the hardest moments (you don't always have someone on a daily basis stand by you when you need it, SaSu is amazing at that).

//

No passarà res per una simple raó, perquè SaSu ajuda a moltíssimes persones a seguir amb les seves vides davant la penosa incapacitat del sistema de salut per comprendre'ns i ajudar-nos.
Jo segueixo viu, en una petita part, gràcies a Sasu i se que si me'n surto del merder on estic serà gràcies a aquesta web i el suport incondicional dels seus membres en els moments mes durs (no sempre tens algú a diari fen-te costat quan ho necessites, SaSu en això és increïble).

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and 7b48hl