MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
Let's hypothetically say you could buy a small pill which would make you go to sleep and after an hour it would close down your respiratory center. No need for anti-emetics, 100% guaranteed, peaceful. All adults could buy this pill, it's placed in a box with a code and a timer of let's say a week. After that week you have a window of 30 minutes to open the box with your fingerprint. Let's say this is not legal, but it's rather easy to produce for someone with knowledge, so it becomes available in most countries.

The benefits I see:
Some people with health problems physical or mental would find it easier to cope with their problems, because they know if their health is declining there would be a quick and peaceful way out.

If you get cancer you can handle more pain, and "enjoy" more time with people you love. Because you know when it becomes unbearable you just go to sleep.

A lot of older people are afraid of they they when they can't take care of themselves. And they don't wan't to leave their house/apartment and spend their time in hospis. A peaceful way out would give a lot of those people more time where they can take care of themselves.

I have had health problems for a long time, and right now they are really painful and have been for a couple of months, I don't know if I'm going to get a little better again. If I had this pill it would be a lot easier to cope with my situation and I would give it time. And even if it gets a little better, my health are most likely to deteriorate to the point I can't keep living until death by natural causes. But I wouldn't worry about this I would try to make the best out of my situation as long as I can.

• Love
Reactions: Johanna94, Idorus, Heliochrome and 4 others
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Let's hypothetically say you could buy a small pill which would make you go to sleep and after an hour it would close down your respiratory center. No need for anti-emetics, 100% guaranteed, peaceful. All adults could buy this pill, it's placed in a box with a code and a timer of let's say a week. After that week you have a window of 30 minutes to open the box with your fingerprint. Let's say this is not legal, but it's rather easy to produce for someone with knowledge, so it becomes available in most countries.

The benefits I see:
Some people with health problems physical or mental would find it easier to cope with their problems, because they know if their health is declining there would be a quick and peaceful way out.

If you get cancer you can handle more pain, and "enjoy" more time with people you love. Because you know when it becomes unbearable you just go to sleep.

A lot of older people are afraid of they they when they can't take care of themselves. And they don't wan't to leave their house/apartment and spend their time in hospis. A peaceful way out would give a lot of those people more time where they can take care of themselves.

I have had health problems for a long time, and right now they are really painful and have been for a couple of months, I don't know if I'm going to get a little better again. If I had this pill it would be a lot easier to cope with my situation and I would give it time. And even if it gets a little better, my health are most likely to deteriorate to the point I can't keep living until death by natural causes. But I wouldn't worry about this I would try to make the best out of my situation as long as I can.
F is probably pretty close to this, but you need to snort it. The only downside is suffocation is pretty macabre if you think about it. When i go ill leave a mod with my name so they can see if i made it to the otherside, hopefully i do. I'm in pain in my back now which is lovely, so hopefully F can help with that too lmao. @MG_49 I hope you find peace if you live or ctb, health struggles are the worst and it really breaks your mind and body.

• Love
Reactions: MG_39, Lennox and Deleted member 1768
Caycee

Caycee

Aug 28, 2018
F is probably pretty close to this, but you need to snort it. The only downside is suffocation is pretty macabre if you think about it. When i go ill leave a mod with my name so they can see if i made it to the otherside, hopefully i do. I'm in pain in my back now which is lovely, so hopefully F can help with that too lmao. @MG_49 I hope you find peace if you live or ctb, health struggles are the worst and it really breaks your mind and body.
You have to snort Fentanyl for it to properly do its job? I have read of people who buy pain killers online through foreign pharmacies, and the pills are laced with Fentanyl, and the people die...and I haven't had the impression they suffered, though maybe they did. They just swallowed pills. Thanks.

MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
You have to snort Fentanyl for it to properly do its job? I have read of people who buy pain killers online through foreign pharmacies, and the pills are laced with Fentanyl, and the people die...and I haven't had the impression they suffered, though maybe they did. They just swallowed pills. Thanks.

Bioavailability when snorting is 89%, Oral 33%,

Reactions: Lennox, Caycee, Deleted member 1768 and 1 other person
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
The PP is available today, and its called N.

The problem is legislation. Terminal people should have access to qualified medical assistance when it's time to take the PP.