Aug 14, 2018
I don't know why but it made me grin upon hearing

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Happened to me like 2 years ago.
Only it was an unsucessful attempt.
Some old man, probably homeless, jumped into the line but was rescued, if my memory serves me correctly.
Still it caused quite a commotion and delayed all the circulation for a couple of hours.
I wasn't suicidal back then.

Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
This one was successful. It was over a relationship issue and the woman who killed herself left a note about her children. The suspension lasted for 2 hours afaik.
Honestly i find it pointless to kill yourself for romantic issues when there are so many things to die for, but this one was pressured/forced by her parents so it makes sense. Though I've never tasted romanticism (real word?) so i probably underestimate the effect it has on people

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
I know what you mean. "Good for them" comes to mind when I hear about one. They got out, that's the main thing. Can't help but have mixed feelings, though, about the problems it causes thousands of others when it happens..

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I really don't agree with this method. I've considered it in the past, but i find its gruesome and overall very traumatizing to everyone around. Hopefully the person is in peace though- and no longer suffering.

The romantic issue might be the main reason at the time of death- but to get to this place- this person most likely been dealing with other things. We will never know the whole story. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Quinlor