• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

musician

musician

Oct 16, 2018
Guys, did anyone thought about a med that may cause you a real heart attack? and it should be available in CVS or Walgreen?

Reactions: Trashcan
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I think caffeine overdosed so that to some people but don't know about any others. I'm talking about caffeine powder, not coffee. Pure caffeine powder would do the job more easily.

scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Stimulants can raise your heart rate. If you raise it high enough, it can cause a heart attack. There are certain medication combinations that can increase this, such as SSRIs, dopamine agonists like Wellbutrin.

Stimulants are like meth, or if you want a prescription possibly adderall or Ritalin. It's very easy to get a prescription of adderall or buy off the black market, just take like 5x the dose prescribed with some SSRIs or Wellbutrin or tricyclic antidepressants. Even better go for a run or anything cardio and you're basically guaranteed a really high heart rate.

There aren't many cases of people who die by taking even high doses of stimulants (like meth) but it can definitely happen if you're actually trying.

Edit: also snorting the stimulants as opposed to taking them orally will probably increase the effect.

Reactions: Trashcan
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Redbull. 20 cans should give you a heart attack.

Reactions: HeartbreakInStereo
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I already have panic disorder. For me personally, inducing a heart attack would be one of the last things I'd do.

Reactions: undertherainbow