• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
The WOKE culture is fine; hell, it is BEAUTIFUL FFS, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT that men are left behind.

And they rope at 75% compared to women. No matter what time or place one looks at.

When will the media/modern society at least discuss this???

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Sound like a whiney incel.

I don't think us men have it bad at all. If you are a white male you have more privilege than you can ever know.

Sme ppl fnd b-ing mle dffclt
Sme ppl fnd b-ing fmle dffclt
Sme ppl fnd b-ing trns & n.b diffclt

Ppl r allowd 2 vnt hw thy r feelng w/o b-ing shamd & tld tht thse feelngs r nt justfiable

Bth @UKscotty @ @BluesRunTheGame Nme-callng ds nt hlp n.e1 s/ pls d/ nt d/ it

Last edited:
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023

I don't think us men have it bad at all. If you are a white male you have more privilege than you can ever know.
Am not an incel and have not had problems with women but you can't disagree life as a man has always been hard, at least in other parts of life. Men are expected to be these emotionless "people" that only think and don't feel. Yet studies show that men feel as much as women but just don't show it. If I were to burst out crying I would be called a pussy and lose all respect of those around me or if I were getting beat to death on the streets nobody would bother helping me. This is what am trying to say, it ain't easy and men suiciding is understandable.

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023

I don't think us men have it bad at all.
and yet, you still have an account here. I guess you cant handle all the male priviliges, right?
Also, this site was created by two Incels, just to let you know.
The WOKE culture is fine; hell, it is BEAUTIFUL FFS, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT that men are left behind.

And they rope at 75% compared to women. No matter what time or place one looks at.

never. Women can make babies, men cant.
Therefore: value women > value men.
Thats why most men are treated like shit.
but the feminism movement helps men too, no?
how? why? Sorry, but that makes no sense. I mean it is called feminism for a reason.

Last edited:
K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
but the feminism movement helps men too, no? or did you mean something else
It doesn't. Feminists only care about women and don't give fuck about men. So far I haven't seen them talk about compulsory military service, male genital mutilation, male suicide rates, false accusations and many, many other issues that affect men.

Those who try to talk about these issues are censored and called incels or misogynists. Just look at one of the replies above.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023

A man talking about how he feels = he gets labelled a whiny incel? Wow, you're right. Men don't have it bad at all. Good point!:notsure:

I wonder how many women you've called a whiny femcel/feminist? Funny that, eh?

Artictart

Artictart

Tired
May 6, 2023

It's terrible how men are talked about. No human being should be treated like that, like their feelings are not there or are invalid. I really do hope it changes so everyone is supported and issues like these are talked about. I'm so sorry that it happens to be this way right now :(
It doesn't. Feminists only care about women and don't give fuck about men. So far I haven't seen them talk about compulsory military service, male genital mutilation, male suicide rates, false accusations and many, many other issues that affect men.

Those who try to talk about these issues are censored and called incels or misogynists. Just look at one of the replies above.
REAL feminism is great, it stands for equality. Now this new way to discriminate is labeled "feminism" has taken over and it's terrible. I wish people would open their eyes and see how terrible they are. I wish everyone used the phrase "treat others the way you want to be treated" ..things would be so much better if they did.

Last edited:
Artictart

Artictart

Tired
May 6, 2023

No matter how much "privilege" someone has they should be treated as a human, an equal.

Reactions: Little_Suzy
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Cis men are not 'left behind', we're just trying to focus more on others as well.

Feminism helps men as it's an equality movement that is trying to eliminate gender roles - that will help men not feel so pressured into 'roping' if they don't conform to them. Women attempt suicides twice as often as men, suicide is not men's problem.

Posts like these are an expression of bigotry, I still think they shouldn't be allowed.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022

Why should women talk about males issues? Feminism is for women's rights and empowerment. But we surely recognize what sexism has done to men. However, we are not the ones who should be trying to change that.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
However, we are not the ones who should be trying to change that.

If anything, the patriarchy is responsible for creating and upholding gender inequality, so they should be working to eliminate it, however it's still not common to find a genuine pro-feminist cis man. It would be great if men's issues weren't the sole reason why a cis man is a feminist, but feminism aims to fix them too.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
If anything, the patriarchy is responsible for creating and upholding gender inequality, so they should be working to eliminate it, however it's still not common to find a genuine pro-feminist cis man. It would be great if men's issues weren't the sole reason why a cis man is a feminist, but feminism aims to fix them too.
Yes, of course feminism aims to solve all of it, because we are looking for equality. But I usually don't see cis men talking about their issues, and when they do, they say "the feminists don't care about it", when in reality we are the ones pointing out what is wrong in the treatment men receive in this society. The thing is: men should be talking and trying to solve their problems instead of blaming us for focusing on ours. I am not going to focus on the end of compulsory militar service as there are many issues happening to women, but I surely disagree with it and support men who are talking about it and fighting for its end.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
True, if men genuinely discussed men's issues, they'd realise the patriarchy is the problem and help feminists to dismantle it (although they are not the main victim in this).

Liberation movements only start because the oppressed side is fed up with inequality and don't have institutional backing to make significant changes themselves. If women could change legislations, they would - but the patriarchy holds all the power in top positions.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
True, if men genuinely discussed men's issues, they'd realise the patriarchy is the problem and help feminists to dismantle it (although they are not the main victim in this).

Liberation movements only start because the oppressed side is fed up with inequality and don't have institutional backing to make significant changes themselves. If women could change legislations, they would - but the patriarchy holds all the power in top positions.
Exactly!
Apparently they think their issues in this society is some kind of misandry, when in fact their issues come from the same institution our problems come from: the patriarchy.
We could all be working together to solve this, as we have the same "enemy", but I don't think they are actually willing to lose the privileges they gain from it.

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
True, if men genuinely discussed men's issues, they'd realise the patriarchy is the problem

Could you pls elab this? How is the patriarchy the reason for men's issues (in particular Inceldome)?

Last edited:
Reactions: KlMeNw
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
but the feminism movement helps men too, no? or did you mean something else

You are correct!

Women work, therefore men want them to pay most of the household bills as well as take care of the children and house.

Men are less likely to marry women these days, so the women work and care for their children full-time, while "some" men merely pay child support and have visitation days.

In the United States, more women attend college because men no longer desire a degree or even a job, never mind a decent career! Black women have it the hardest. Black women outperform black men in terms of college education and earnings. Black men demand that black women pay half the bills and care for the children and the home. They desire black women that are strong, independent, and successful! 'Effin bums! lmao

I'm glad I'm older and no longer have to deal with the current generation. Survival of the fittest is true, which is just another reason to favor pro-choice and anti-natalism! I'm not even a feminist because I predicted this, yet here we are!

Every single day, trapped wives and mothers are "roping" in front of their children all throughout Asia, India, and the Middle East. Women "roping" aren't as common in the west. Western women continue to suffer "in silence" because men no longer want to be the head of the family!

Last edited:
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

They killed me at seven, I just didn't know it- Me
Dec 15, 2021
I thin

k, it's great when some brainwashed idiot says "white male privilege" as if it's a real fuckin thing. You don't separate people into imaginary groups and then shit all over the ones you THINK-(key word) have had it better. People aren't groups, they are individuals with their own traumas and have had hard life experiences unique to themselves. I am a straight, white male and trust me I have not led this so called easy life you talkin about. There are millions of S/W/M's who are having a rough time of life and they deserve sympathy just like any other HUMAN BEING, you racist/misandrist/heterophobe.

Last edited:
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Could you pls elab this? How is the patriarchy the reason for men's issues?
Like these mentioned here:
So far I haven't seen them talk about compulsory military service, male genital mutilation, male suicide rates, false accusations and many, many other issues that affect men.
Feminism does discuss it.

However.. compulsory military service - Who is in power that decide to wage wars in the first place? Who leads amarmement manufacturers that profit from supplying weapons? Who sends men to military service? Women don't want to lose husbands and sons in war and don't profit from wars. Rape is used on them as a weapon. This is clearly a problem created by the patriarchy, not misandry.

Male genital mutilation - Who created religions that demand it? Who are in the leading religious positions? Also, It does not happen to please women, unlike FGMs performed to preserve virginity, which are more severe, often eliminating clitoris and obviously catering to men's ideas of purity.

male suicide rates - they succeed more often, but attempt twice less than women. The reasons, like bottling up emotions mentioned here, is part of gender roles - always strong, provider - these traits are assigned to men by the patriarchy because then women can be assigned the opposite - weak, carer, in need of defending. If you look at men's responses to a pro-feminist man, or a man who dresses in unconventional way - you'll see he is often ridiculed, called soft, told feminists won't sleep with him etc. Men are very strict machismo enforcers. Gender equality would mean they would lose this assigned status of dominance and strength, but then they could also cry and be weak without shame.

false accusations - that's a very skewed view. most rape cases are not even reported as they are not taken seriously by the police, who are again led by men. And out of those that are reported - most don't get convictions. It's extremely rare that a named accuser is innocent. False accusations happen so rarely, that should never be discussed without the context of all rapes. And who are the rapists and violent offenders of women and men? They are mostly men.

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
You
Exactly!
Apparently they think their issues in this society is some kind of misandry, when in fact their issues come from the same institution our problems come from: the patriarchy.
We could all be working together to solve this, as we have the same "enemy", but I don't think they are actually willing to lose the privileges they gain from it.
The "Patriarchy" is a bullshit idea, and if you weren't so bitter and looking for someone to blame for your misfortune you might be willing to DYR and see that there is nothing holding any woman back but herself. Stop blaming other people for your choices.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023

Let's talk about it, and I'm presuming you're a man.

What generation are you, and what is your issue? I'd want to learn more, particularly on a site like SaSu.

What, if anything, drives your ctb ideation, and what would you want to change?

Reactions: Secrets1
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
Yo
Like these mentioned here:

Feminism does discuss it.

However.. compulsory military service - Who is in power that decide to wage wars in the first place? Who leads amarmement manufacturers that profit from supplying weapons? Who sends men to military service? Women don't want to lose husbands and sons in war and don't profit from wars. Rape is used on them as a weapon. This is clearly a problem created by the patriarchy, not misandry.

Male genital mutilation - Who created religions that demand it? Who are in the leading religious positions? Also, It does not happen to please women, unlike FGMs performed to preserve virginity, which are more severe, often eliminating clitoris and obviously catering to men's ideas of purity.

male suicide rates - they succeed more often, but attempt twice less than women. The reasons, like bottling up emotions mentioned here, is part of gender roles - always strong, provider - these traits are assigned to men by the patriarchy because then women can be assigned the opposite - weak, carer, in need of defending. If you look at men's responses to a pro-feminist man, or a man who dresses in unconventional way - you'll see he is often ridiculed, called soft, told feminists won't sleep with him etc. Men are very strict machismo enforcers. Gender equality would mean they would lose this assigned status of dominance and strength, but then they could also cry and be weak without shame.

false accusations - that's a very skewed view. most rape cases are not even reported as they are not taken seriously by the police, who are again led by men. And out of those that are reported - most don't get convictions. It's extremely rare that a named accuser is innocent. False accusations happen so rarely, that should never be discussed without the context of all rapes. And who are the rapists and violent offenders of women and men? They are mostly men.
You are so full of it, lol.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
You

The "Patriarchy" is a bullshit idea, and if you weren't so bitter and looking for someone to blame for your misfortune you might be willing to DYR and see that there is nothing holding any woman back but herself. Stop blaming other people for your choices.
Why are you so nervous? You sound bitter, hun, not me.

Ps.: you should read more about it. There are people out there who actually study this kind of thing and could help you understand life better (and you should also be kind to people).

Reactions: heavyeyes
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
Yes, of course feminism aims to solve all of it, because we are looking for equality. But I usually don't see cis men talking about their issues, and when they do, they say "the feminists don't care about it", when in reality we are the ones pointing out what is wrong in the treatment men receive in this society. The thing is: men should be talking and trying to solve their problems instead of blaming us for focusing on ours. I am not going to focus on the end of compulsory militar service as there are many issues happening to women, but I surely disagree with it and support men who are talking about it and fighting for its end.
1st and maybe 2nd wave feminism were looking for equality, which i'm on board with. 3rd and now God help us 4th wave feminism are about nothing more than Hating men, period. 4th wave feminists are the most insane, narcissistic, and egocentric people walking this earth. Your ideolgy is divisive, hateful, and based on nothing but propaganda you all keep regurgitating between yourselves to keep the hateful "movement" going.

• Yay!
Reactions: OceanBlue