NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
Hey, guys. I've mentioned this in other posts, but I had a terrible break up with my ex. With everything else that's happened in my life, that was the final push for me to want to ctb. I've desperately been trying to pick up the pieces, but to no avail so far...

I've spent the last week writing a letter to him...and I just put it in the mail to be sent to him. I am terrified. Terrified that he won't reply; terrified that he will reply. My anxiety is spiking so high right now. I've made sure to not be alone this evening, and I was able to procure some prescribed muscle relaxers that I'm going to take here in a bit.

If there was any time that positive thoughts/feelings could impact something, please send it. I miss him terribly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Myforevercharlie, TheSoulless and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm sorry you're going through a rough time in your life. It's never easy losing someone you're close to. Maybe there's a chance you two can reconcile?

Sending positive vibes and love your way regardless!

• Love
Reactions: NekoNomNom
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

May 3, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through a rough time in your life. It's never easy losing someone you're close to. Maybe there's a chance you two can reconcile?

Sending positive vibes and love your way regardless!
Thank you so much. I made a real mess of things, so I'm hoping that he'll forgive me and give me another chance. He's such a wonderful human, you guys. I never wanted to lose him.

I'm so nervous. Just waiting for the muscle relaxers to kick in with a nice cheeseburger from Dairy Queen.

Fuck :mmm:

• Hugs
Reactions: Arrow and Brick In The Wall
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
sorry for the pain you're going through buddy we're all here for you m8

• Love
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

May 3, 2020
sorry for the pain you're going through buddy we're all here for you m8
Thank you. I know it's my own dumb ass fault for being in this situation, but I want to work hard for a shot at redemption.

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
Thank you. I know it's my own dumb ass fault for being in this situation, but I want to work hard for a shot at redemption.
and don't be too hard on yourself either mate, life fucks us over pretty hard

• Love