• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Title

• Yes, Tell me the date 📆

• No, Don't tell me the date .🙅‍♂️

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I would want to know it !
It would be a great relief as I have a health condition and I have to worry daily of it getting worse . It would at last put some of that to ease . I will also plan my life accordingly . Say all the goodbyes , do stuff I wanted to do . That's just me but what about you ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can find previous polls here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/meltingbrain-all-polls.123887/
Part of : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...st-at-least-1-poll-daily.123125/#post-2051973
DailyPoll
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Yes. If I died from an early and/or unwanted cause, such as a disease, then knowing my death could possibly help to prevent it. This way if I wish to continue living then I can, and alternatively if I am still suicidal I can end myself before whatever causes my original death gets to me. Even if I choose to live a long and content life as possible I still want my death to be by my own hand, so knowing the date of my death will be helpful in this regard.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I would want to know it !
It would be a great relief as I have a health condition and I have to worry daily of it getting worse . It would at last put some of that to ease . I will also plan my life accordingly . Say all the goodbyes , do stuff I wanted to do . That's just me but what about you ?
You can find previous polls here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/meltingbrain-all-polls.123887/
Part of : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...st-at-least-1-poll-daily.123125/#post-2051973
DailyPoll
Of course I'd want to know. Hopefully it means that my ctb would be successful. If it's not before I turn 25 I'd be disappointed. 25 is my maximum exit point, I don't want to live beyond that.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, because it would give me something to look forward to.
Yet only if the date was within the space of a couple of weeks.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I always believed this stuff was fake .
It's definitely not what hollywood portrays it like but more different. My personal experience as a psychic has made me believe in this stuff even more, there's so much synchronicities everywhere and karma, fate and everything else is true.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It's definitely not what hollywood portrays it like but more different. My personal experience as a psychic has made me believe in this stuff even more, there's so much synchronicities everywhere and karma, fate and everything else is true.
Wdym by that? How do you know that karma and fate are real? And how does one know their fate and destiny?

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Wdym by that? How do you know that karma and fate are real? And how does one know their fate and destiny?
You have an oversoul/higher self that has planned out your life for you before you were even born. It is stated in most religions that fate is real and your life was written out for you before you were even born. Some people were just fated to live a certain life and there's nothing they can do about it.

Also time from a spiritual point of view does not exist, everything is happening at once and so are your previous lifetimes, from the moment you were born to the day you die has already happened. I may get some slack for this but I would advice the users on here to just live as you will almost certainly be punished for it in the afterlife/relive a life of torture again since suicide is one of the biggest crimes from a spiritual point of view.

For example I had a similar lifetime to this one am in where I CTB'ed using drugs, if I CTB once again am truly fucked and will need to relive the experience in another lifetime. I have already predicted my death using psychic readings and am heading towards it, my only job is to not suicide but its hard because my oversoul is making life tough on me as a test.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You have an oversoul/higher self that has planned out your life for you before you were even born. It is stated in most religions that fate is real and your life was written out for you before you were even born. Some people were just fated to live a certain life and there's nothing they can do about it.

Also time from a spiritual point of view does not exist, everything is happening at once and so are your previous lifetimes, from the moment you were born to the day you die has already happened. I may get some slack for this but I would advice the users on here to just live as you will almost certainly be punished for it in the afterlife/relive a life of torture again since suicide is one of the biggest crimes from a spiritual point of view.

For example I had a similar lifetime to this one am in where I CTB'ed using drugs, if I CTB once again am truly fucked and will need to relive the experience in another lifetime. I have already predicted my death using psychic readings and am heading towards it, my only job is to not suicide but its hard because my oversoul is making life tough on me as a test.
Do you know why some people would choose to be neurodivergent then? Personally I have social anxiety, ADHD, and Asperger's/autism and it's the main cause of my suffering. Why would someone be "fated" to have these conditions? If your life is planned out then how do you figure out your life purpose?

Also, how did you figure out your past lives? I tried a past life regression but it didn't work…

Last edited:
Reactions: Kundalini Guy
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
well, if it ends up being years into the future that would haunt me. if it's soon i would be immensely relieved. i could take it however it happens, and maybe si wouldn't be so present. maybe it's the martyr veneration i grew up knowing but i admire, or at least, respect the idea of taking death and dying calmly. but i think either way i would like to know. if it's soon, do all the things i can think of doing that i want to do and have the means to, make and publish everything i can and then archive all works in progress. if it's a long time coming, accept that i'm in for a long haul. that would be excruciating but maybe the lack of mind pathway to feeling like anything is pointless because i can just kms at any point would make up for it, or make planning into the future a little easier. also having a predetermined death-date means i might not lament so much for how i didn't die in previous attempts or been dead when i feel like i should have died.

• Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Do you know why some people would choose to be neurodivergent then? Personally I have social anxiety, ADHD, and Asperger's/autism and it's the main cause of my suffering. Why would someone be "fated" to have these conditions? If your life is planned out then how do you figure out your life purpose?

Also, how did you figure out your past lives? I tried a past life regression but it didn't work…
Usually your higher self will put obstacles in your life to test you, sometimes to bring you to the brink of CTB just to see if you will not CTB. A lot of the conditions you may have are also stuff you might have had in a previous life which passed over to this one. It may also be that you did some terrible stuff in a past life life so now you're suffering for what you did in a previous life, unfair I know.

If you want to figure out life purpose I would recommend you go to a psychic tarot reader the legit ones can figure our your life purpose and why you're suffering very fast but there's a lot of fakes so watch out. Past lives can also be found out through psychic tarot readers that's probably the best and easiest option. I would say try multiple tarot readers to weed out fakes and see if multiple of them have similar answers.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Usually your higher self will put obstacles in your life to test you, sometimes to bring you to the brink of CTB just to see if you will not CTB. A lot of the conditions you may have are also stuff you might have had in a previous life which passed over to this one. It may also be that you did some terrible stuff in a past life life so now you're suffering for what you did in a previous life, unfair I know.

If you want to figure out life purpose I would recommend you go to a psychic tarot reader the legit ones can figure our your life purpose and why you're suffering very fast but there's a lot of fakes so watch out. Past lives can also be found out through psychic tarot readers that's probably the best and easiest option. I would say try multiple tarot readers to weed out fakes and see if multiple of them have similar answers.
Honestly it feels like this is karma for something I did in a previous life. But what could I even have done to deserve this? It's not fair. By the way, can someone have had non-human lives? I feel like I was probably a cat in one of my past lives.

Are you the same in your lifetimes? Do you have similar personalities, interests or preferences that carried over to this one? Or are you different? Do you look the same/similar in your previous lives as well?

How can you find out your destiny? Also by going to a tarot reader? Do you think dreams can hold clues about past lives? Btw, can some people be fated to ctb? I feel like I'm destined to die young.

Last edited:
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Honestly it feels like this is karma for something I did in a previous life. But what could I even have done to deserve this? It's not fair. By the way, can someone have had non-human lives? I feel like I was probably a cat in one of my past lives.

Are you the same in your lifetimes? Do you have similar personalities, interests or preferences that carried over to this one? Or are you different? Do you look the same/similar in your previous lives as well?

How can you find out your destiny? Also by going to a tarot reader? Do you think dreams can hold clues about past lives? Btw, can some people be fated to ctb? I feel like I'm destined to die young.
Yes its possible to have non-human lives. Most humans started out as other life forms like cats, dogs, rabbits, lions etc... and then slowly ranked up to become a human life form. That's why I believe that the otherkin groups may have had past life as the animal they identify as. Yes you do have similar looks, characteristics, personality and interests in your past lives so it passess over. Also if you feel a very strong connection to a family or friend, there's a high chance you led a past life with them as souls usually reincarnate together.

Dreams and past lives are heavily connected. When you dream you are actually living a past life or rather going to a past life. If you ever woke up from a dream crying because it felt so real, you likely just went to a past life., Some people are indeed fated to die by CTB because everything is happening at once, your life was already decided and has already started and finished in an instant. There's really not much you can do for certain people, their lives was just decided for them but I would still heavily advise not to CTB as it creates a harsh suicide reincarnation cycle.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yes its possible to have non-human lives. Most humans started out as other life forms like cats, dogs, rabbits, lions etc... and then slowly ranked up to become a human life form. That's why I believe that the otherkin groups may have had past life as the animal they identify as. Yes you do have similar looks, characteristics, personality and interests in your past lives so it passess over. Also if you feel a very strong connection to a family or friend, there's a high chance you led a past life with them as souls usually reincarnate together.

Dreams and past lives are heavily connected. When you dream you are actually living a past life or rather going to a past life. If you ever woke up from a dream crying because it felt so real, you likely just went to a past life., Some people are indeed fated to die by CTB because everything is happening at once, your life was already decided and has already started and finished in an instant. There's really not much you can do for certain people, their lives was just decided for them but I would still heavily advise not to CTB as it creates a harsh suicide reincarnation cycle.
Hmm, interesting. Are you usually the same race in your past lives and do you usually reincarnate in the same place? Or do you incarnate in different parts of the globe?

Also, what do you think about fate and free will? Can free will mess up someone's "life plan"?

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I'd definitely want to know to make sure my plans will work out, of course if they told me something like it's ten years away or something that would be unimaginably depressing. A suicidal should of course always know their date. What a stupid world.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Hmm, interesting. Are you usually the same race in your past lives and do you usually reincarnate in the same place? Or do you incarnate in different parts of the globe?

Also, what do you think about fate and free will? Can free will mess up someone's "life plan"?
You can be different places, races and time periods. Free will in the spirit world is the both the most feared and treasured quality. Basically if a spirit interferes with someones free will its the equivalent of murder in the human world. Fate although is decided for, is possible to be changed but it takes much effort but is highly rewarding.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You can be different places, races and time periods. Free will in the spirit world is the both the most feared and treasured quality. Basically if a spirit interferes with someones free will its the equivalent of murder in the human world. Fate although is decided for, is possible to be changed but it takes much effort but is highly rewarding.
Hmm interesting, I meant more of an individual's free will messing up their own life plan.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Hmm interesting, I meant more of an individual's free will messing up their own life plan.
You always got free will, certain decisions in your life creates alternate reality versions of yourself.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I'd choose to as I find that the uncertainty and unpredictability of existing just leads to more suffering. Sadly I cannot imagine it being any time soon as it's cruelly made so difficult to die on our own terms, if one had access to a reliable suicide method that leads to death then they could take control over when they cease existing, it's horrible how we aren't all allowed that.