• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HitsanoEllangmainta

HitsanoEllangmainta

outsider
Mar 6, 2023
Recently I was watching YouTube like always, and suddenly I got a feeling that I'm looking at the content of some kind of alternative universe. It's like playing sims, you know, everything looks familiar but it's actually like another civilization... I guess it's because I'm so isolated now that maybe the content I see in the internet became more unrelatable to me, so it feels like it's not real or from another world, or just not available to me which is true tho

Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
One can definitely feel detached from reality when seeing all these people, just living their own life, having their own experiences. It can be a bit surreal at times, I relate to that.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
There are a few types of surreal moments it seems. The one OP describes I felt once a couple years ago, of things being like they're in or from another reality.

The isolation aspect and what Amakishiyo mentioned is familiar too. In fact, participating in it instead of isolating from it seems to give the same feeling at some times. Being physically surrounded by people who seem like they're part of another species practically is unsettling.