Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
As it becomes clear that Trump won't be staying in office for much longer, It's time that we, as a society, come together to understand and accept one fact, the worst part about Trumps presidency wasn't what he did, but what he didn't do.

He didn't even had the decency to disclose aliens or pardon Assange.

Giphy

Trump owes the world a bit more chaos, just saying.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, The end !, botanormal and 11 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Coming from someone from an European country...
American politics seem like a total shit show whoever is in charge lol.
Our politicians at least pretend to be reputable, haha.

• Love
Reactions: NasiGoreng, littlelungs, Deleted member 22624 and 26 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I was wondering whether Trump would get another term just for his entertainment value.

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, The end !, Gnip and 8 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I often think that after Trump straight up disclosed national secrets to the Russian Foreign Minister they made a collective decision to withhold the juicier secrets from him lol. He just can't help himself from saying the quiet parts loud. He'd be tweeting about it within an hour:

"Hey folks, just got back from AREA 51!!! I'm not saying aliens exist but the grey heads also believe America is THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD #MAGA!!!!"

"Their ships are very fine too but no match for AMERICAN built aircraft!!! I actually gave them some pointers to improve their craft's performance. I am a VERY STABLE GENIUS!!!"

And the tweet storm would go on like that I assume lol. Maybe he'd do a selfie awkwardly holding a Bible with the grey heads.

But seriously be safe my friends in the US. Not everyone wants to die or see the world burn. Hopefully this insane clown president will go away soon. We'll always have the memes.

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs, Teal_Blue_Dreams, The end ! and 17 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I'm already starting to miss the circus, but I won't be missing the clowns at all.

It was entertaining, to say the least.

-from a non-American

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Going Home, Trannydiary and 3 others
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I hope that when Trump leaves it will be a chance for Americans to be more tolerant of one another and heal as a nation.

May the social dividers, sensationalists, paranoia and hateful political climate sink with this ship.

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, The end !, Brick In The Wall and 10 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Do people really believe Biden is any less of a clown? I'm no Trump supporter, but Pedo Joe is not much of an improvement, if he's an improvement at all.
And do you really believe he's going to usher in some new era of peace amongst the American people? I'm afraid this summer was just the appetizer. The next 4 years will be the main course. This shit show is just getting started.
I hope I'm wrong.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, justsad&done, _Kaira_ and 12 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Do people really believe Biden is any less of a clown? I'm no Trump supporter, but Pedo Joe is not much of an improvement, if he's an improvement at all.
And do you really believe he's going to usher in some new era of peace amongst the American people? I'm afraid this summer was just the appetizer. The next 4 years will be the main course. This shit show is just getting started.
I hope I'm wrong.
Anyway in two years he's either dead or declared senile so... in 2022 Harris takes over, then she's reelected twice. Just my guess.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, justsad&done, netrezven and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I hope that when Trump leaves it will be a chance for Americans to be more tolerant of one another and heal as a nation.

May the social dividers, sensationalists, paranoia and hateful political climate sink with this ship.
I think the problem isn't just the government but the people themselves. Why do you feel you need big guns? And please don't say to 'protect yourself'. If the majority didn't have guns and only the criminals did then you wouldn't need to protect yourself. Besides its a big gun. Hand guns not good enough? Do you feel the need to make sure the person is completely decapitated? This is just one reason why I feel the American people are their own worse enemy.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and foxdie
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I think he's there because it was a way for the deplorables to troll the elite. They saw their future literally stolen from them by the people in charge especially during 2008. Many of the deplorables are out to destroy just so they can cut down the financier elite who got bailed out with their money in 2008.

I don't think assange will ever be truly free. If he's released somehow to Australia the intelligence agencies will tell him if you so much as log onto a PC you're getting micro drone poisoned
I think the problem isn't just the government but the people themselves. Why do you feel you need big guns? And please don't say to 'protect yourself'. If the majority didn't have guns and only the criminals did then you wouldn't need to protect yourself. Besides its a big gun. Hand guns not good enough? Do you feel the need to make sure the person is completely decapitated? This is just one reason why I feel the American people are their own worse enemy.
Some smart Americans feel they need guns because they can observe long term social trends. Declining education, increasingly low IQ populations being born , global warming and associated impacts. US is at serious risk of not being able to maintain itself as the high IQ cohorts in the population are not reproducing.

A firearm could be useful in the realistic future scenarios that are predicted by the best available data at this point in time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The end !, netrezven, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Apparently the new hot take is that the american government killed Trump and now are making deepfakes of him to cover it up.

I have adopted this as head-canon until proved otherwise, it would be by far the best ending of the show

• Love
Reactions: The end !, netrezven, Wrennie and 2 others
E

enter.the.void

Jul 14, 2020
So soon USA will have a senile deep-state sock-puppet as a president, i expect only the worst for the coming years. Trump was my last hope of resisting the WHO, deep state and generally the covid-19 madness - with him gone the 2020 shit show will only go on indefinitely. Now the americans will face the same draconian and orwellian restrictions like mandatory maskwearing everyhere, lockdowns and suspension of civil and constitutional rights like us in europe. At least the americans have not only weapons but the will to defend themselves against the coming totalitarian emergency-dictatorship - most people in europe are to brainwashed and docile to disobey the state and mass media.

In any case i'haven't felt so hopeless about the future for a long time, it now seems to me that with all this a new dark age has begun - a future with no freedom and liberty at all but total social control, surveillance and submission.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The end !, Disappointered, newave3 and 5 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I just think whoever gets elected here in America is a piece of shit, at least Trump didn't hide who he was or his agendas from the American people. Now don't misconstrue what I'm saying, I'm not a Trump supporter by any means, I'm just saying that at least with him what you saw is what you got. I just feel like Biden is a snake and Kamala Harris? Forget about it. Do a Google search on her once and see how many people she knowingly, wrongfully convicted for her own gain. She's just straight evil, but she hides it and pretends to have people's best interests at heart. They're both lying snakes.
We need the weapons to try and defend ourselves against our own government.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The end !, Disappointered, Lost in a Dream and 6 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Trump and his fanbase will continue to be a wart on the ass of America for years to come.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Green Destiny, MindFrog and 4 others
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Its always the same people that are in charge, only that some candidates serve them better than others. They prefer kid sniffer joe, because he can be kept on a shorter leash. IMO, they hated tulsi gabbard the most during this election cycle.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Disappointered, Wrennie and 3 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I hope I'm wrong.
I hear you, though I honestly don't believe people think Biden himself will be the bringer of peace.

My understanding was that people needed to put an end to the growing hate that Trump was stoking in his followers.

It only took the Nazi 2 years to convert the minds of German citizens against Jewish people, to have them think, that the Jewish were the root of their problems. While Trump did not create the hate in the hearts of his followers, in the 4 years he was president, the violence & threats against minorities went through the roof. So people said enough was enough, this isn't the American we need.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary and The end !
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Bipartisanship in the U.S. needs to end.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, The end ! and Good4Nothing
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
It only took the Nazi 2 years to convert the minds of German citizens against Jewish people, to have them think, that the Jewish were the root of their problems.

Not really, it was a long process that culminated with Hitler and the holocaust, don't give him that much credit, he just took it as the main focus of his campaign but in reality he invented nothing, some argue that he barely escalated it and the conflict was inevitable, antisemitism in Europe has existed for as long as there have been jewish people there.

As long as there are differences (ideological, cultural, religious, etc), there will be some form of conflict, it doesn't matter where or when, things don't usually de-escalate, and I fear that America, as in ALL the countries of the continent, will inevitably fall into bigger conflicts some time within the next two decades.

The fire is already there, just look at the crises that latin america is going through and what just happened in the capitol, the media and big corporate are just pouring gasoline over it.

• Love
Reactions: AvaAdore, The end !, NodusTollens and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Not really, it was a long process that culminated with Hitler and the holocaust, don't give him that much credit, he just took it as the main focus of his campaign but in reality he invented nothing, some argue that he barely escalated it and the conflict was inevitable, antisemitism in Europe has existed for as long as there have been jewish people there.
Hitler wasn't elected with a majority btw, even though it was a democratic process.
At its peak, the NSDAP had 8 million members, i.e. 10% of the population.
Most Germans suffered from nazism such as everyone else.

Btw, I get the impression that there is a great amnesia of communism nowadays.
People often emphasise the horrors of nazism but rarely mention them for the former.

I disagree with you though, WW2 was probably avoidable, such as WW1.
Sometimes stupidity just leads people to major conflicts, it isn't fate.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The end !, Disappointered and Bigpink
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020

As long as there are differences (ideological, cultural, religious, etc), there will be some form of conflict, it doesn't matter where or when, things don't usually de-escalate, and I fear that America, as in ALL the countries of the continent, will inevitably fall into bigger conflicts some time within the next two decades.

The fire is already there, just look at the crises that latin america is going through and what just happened in the capitol, the media and big corporate are just pouring gasoline over it.
I quickly summarized. I was emphasizing their efforts to indoctrinate once Hitler's initial attempts at power failed. Things like making radios more affordable, so the remaining unconvinced could have access to their rhetoric in order to assert their antisemitic messaging that Jewish people = bad by putting it in everyday broadcasts.

You hear something often enough, you begin to believe it's true.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Not into discussing policy as I don't know much, but I would like to see him leave with his head held high, instead of being so upset cause he lost. That's life get used to it Mr. Trump. Either you like him or not we did have 4 years of world peace, he even met the North Korean leader, America's economy was recovering quickly, then this virus came, and 2 days after he loss the elections a vaccine shows up. Makes me wonder....and ill leave it at that.

• Love
Reactions: AutoTap, The end ! and Fragile
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I want this for my birthday:

ErN9nlnW4AIplAy

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Mentalmick, Ghost2211 and 6 others
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Either you like him or not we did have 4 years of world peace, he even met the North Korean leader, America's economy was recovering quickly, then this virus came, and 2 days after he loss the elections a vaccine shows up. Makes me wonder....and ill leave it at that.

I'm with you Sherri. All the rhetoric is in the ridiculous zone now. I'd like to see him go out keeping off the social media, having some dignity, and not acting like it's a doofus circus and everyone has an act.

• Love
Reactions: AutoTap and The end !
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
You will very, very rarely find a reputable real estate developer. I have yet to know one...

• Love
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I quickly summarized. I was emphasizing their efforts to indoctrinate once Hitler's initial attempts at power failed. Things like making radios more affordable, so the remaining unconvinced could have access to their rhetoric in order to assert their antisemitic messaging that Jewish people = bad by putting it in everyday broadcasts.

You hear something often enough, you begin to believe it's true.

That's a good way of putting it, and it makes you think about what social media has been pushing for the last couple of years, and not to mention the control that they have on the flow of information.

• Love
Reactions: AutoTap and The end !
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
it's appealing that certain media pundits has the audacity to suggest what transpired at the capitol was a false flag orchastrated by the left. Hopefully this type of rhetoric will be less amplified as The president exits the office.

• Love
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020

• Love
Reactions: PrettyMoose and The end !
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Historically, Presidents unload a slew of pardons during their final day in office. If Trump pardons Assange, that's when he'll likely do it.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Isadeth and Grav
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
Apparently the new hot take is that the american government killed Trump and now are making deepfakes of him to cover it up.

I have adopted this as head-canon until proved otherwise, it would be by far the best ending of the show
Like a technological "weekend at bernie's"

• Love