soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
So srry for rant earlier-not that any replies-figures!!, so decided to shelve ctb atm, (figured overthinking-as not blocked so lol stupid brain)
but I do have a method in mind- so wonder if it'd work

copious amounts of pills, mixed with white wine(trust me one glass I'm gone -only type that works) and then relax in bath listening to playlist while watching midnight mass, and Ofc this will be in another country. So if anyone cares to reply would this work? Oh have to be a lot of pills…. Must be something wrong with me as copious over 75 paracetamol pills crushed did nothing- cept woke up so refreshed lol.

( btw I here due to a friend passing while facetiming me-(they hung up as said tired) had no idea and when qu by police they asked if I knew site- so Ty to them -

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
do you know what type of pills your planning on using? some may not work for the meathod. I also recommend if your trying to pass out and drown in the bath, to use more than one cup of wine. maybe just keep drinking it after you take the pills until you pass out.
it's not a very common method, but i have heard it's possible. i've also heard stories of people drowning in baths due to drugs/alcohol.
wishing you luck <3

Reactions: soulessbunny
soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
do you know what type of pills your planning on using? some may not work for the meathod. I also recommend if your trying to pass out and drown in the bath, to use more than one cup of wine. maybe just keep drinking it after you take the pills until you pass out.
it's not a very common method, but i have heard it's possible. i've also heard stories of people drowning in baths due to drugs/alcohol.
wishing you luck <3
Actually not sure yet, but i can't get hold of painkillers, opioids,antidepressant etc.. and yea more than one and I'll be gone lol

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Actually not sure yet, but i can't get hold of painkillers, opioids,antidepressant etc.. and yea more than one and I'll be gone lol
you have to make the choice carefully. painkillers might help, but not really, if you do take some don't overdose because that won't do anything other than make you throw up and ruin your organs, probably won't help.
opioids will deffinently help with your meathod.
antidepressants won't do anything.
so i think maybe a bunch of wine, opoids, and some sleep medication, should do the trick. it'll hopefully make you pass out and you should drown. make sure you do it in a way you'll drown though, so maybe add weights to you or something so your head goes under the water.

soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
Oh my gosh- that sounds perfect- yea I was thinking of adding some weighted ankle things or something round neck that's weighted slightly..
yep, this is the way. Well shouldn't be hard to get the meds and I'll have hotel rm for 10 days so lil last vacay then rest.! Ty ur advice 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Oh my gosh- that sounds perfect- yea I was thinking of adding some weighted ankle things or something round neck that's weighted slightly..
yep, this is the way. Well shouldn't be hard to get the meds and I'll have hotel rm for 10 days so lil last vacay then rest.! Ty ur advice 🫂
of course glad to help, i just hope it works and you find the peace you deserve ❤️
are you planning on a goodbye thread?

2fargone

Nov 16, 2023
So srry for rant earlier-not that any replies-figures!!, so decided to shelve ctb atm, (figured overthinking-as not blocked so lol stupid brain)
but I do have a method in mind- so wonder if it'd work

copious amounts of pills, mixed with white wine(trust me one glass I'm gone -only type that works) and then relax in bath listening to playlist while watching midnight mass, and Ofc this will be in another country. So if anyone cares to reply would this work? Oh have to be a lot of pills…. Must be something wrong with me as copious over 75 paracetamol pills crushed did nothing- cept woke up so refreshed lol.

( btw I here due to a friend passing while facetiming me-(they hung up as said tired) had no idea and when qu by police they asked if I knew site- so Ty to them -
#notlikeothergirls💀💀💀